infinity load screen

Hey folks, i have this recently issue. The game don't go out of load screem when i change maps, for exemple from Oriath to Hideout, or any other waypoint,jus enter in the infinity load and never go out.

I made the energy cycle and memory cache of Xbox some times, and not fix the problem. I'm re downloading the game in the moment.

Any of you have this same issue?

Thanks for the help.

EDIT - RE installed 5 times,no success(i give up).
Last edited by The_Alma_Negra on Jun 28, 2018, 8:04:58 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2018, 7:56:53 PM
Gateway - São Paulo
Model - Xbox one S
GT- The Alma Negra
Using Cable Conection
No error messenges
Last edited by The_Alma_Negra on Jun 26, 2018, 4:45:28 AM
hi, i really need what to do, how fix it? is this a normal problem? help me GGG.
Hello,

This sounds like there maybe a connection issue on your end which causes you to timeout while trying to change areas. Take a look at "Diagnosing Connection Issues" section of the FAQ post of this forum, if possible run the winMTR test and post the results in the technical support forum.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

This sounds like there maybe a connection issue on your end which causes you to timeout while trying to change areas. Take a look at "Diagnosing Connection Issues" section of the FAQ post of this forum, if possible run the winMTR test and post the results in the technical support forum.

unfortunately, i don't have a PC to run th MTR. if is my connection,why i can play another Online games without lag experiences ? i never had issues with PoE before the last patch.

my NAT is open,and no lag issues, no losing connection.

the first load is normal, i can do everything on the city with npcs and another players,but i can't go to any waypoint or hideout.

(i'm sorry for my english, not my mother language)
Last edited by The_Alma_Negra on Jun 28, 2018, 7:39:02 AM
Update -> I logged im my girlfriend account of xbox,and for my surprise worked fine.
i don't have any restriction with xbox live.

I am banned?

:(
Last edited by The_Alma_Negra on Jun 29, 2018, 7:30:11 AM
HELP ME!
If you want to speed up the process, you will need to give them your gt, if its account related as it seems. Did you try another character on same account? I would try different char, if that works ,try stripping your char that stucks naked and try again. It might be some weird skill/item combination or so, but just a guess.
"
filix wrote:
If you want to speed up the process, you will need to give them your gt, if its account related as it seems. Did you try another character on same account? I would try different char, if that works ,try stripping your char that stucks naked and try again. It might be some weird skill/item combination or so, but just a guess.

I have 4 chars, and all have the same issue,everyone in a diferent place of the game.

Nothing changes.

I re instaled the game 7 times, reset the console to factory settings 2 times. And nothing.
My internet conection is stable and wired,nat open.

Worked normal on another account.
But i need to now if i got a light ban and why the reason?
I dont want to lose the things i buy.
Hello,

Have you changed your gamertag since beginning to play Path of Exile, I cannot find it when I search for you. Can you provide me with a character name on your account and any different gamer tag your account would have been under?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info