DSC - Boxa's Master Crafting T8 & Leo 7 + Bossing Service

Hello Exile,

I've been running services since I started playing this game in Harbinger league and decided it was about time to set up a thread for future services rendered. Please read this carefully to limit the amount of questions you may have about services rendered.

If I'm online I'm happy to provide master crafting however be wary that if I'm in a map or in a delve it might take me a minute or two to respond. Also please have your mats ready as I like to be in and out of crafting sessions unless you specifically need me for something more in depth.

IGN: Howayoudelving

Content & Fees
Spoiler

Chayula 30c your loot/Free my loot
Uber elder 50c your loot/Free my loot **
Uber atziri 50c your loot/Free my loot
Shaper/Red Elder 30c your loot/Free my loot **
Vaal temple 20c your atlas/Free my atlas

** (if you opt for your loot and a watcher's eye drops I still require 10% cut).

** If you opt for my loot and I drop atziri's acuity or a watcher's eye worth 10ex + I will give you 1 ex thus making it a more balanced gamble.

Ahuatotli, the Blind - Kill 30c
Kurgal, the Blackblooded - Kill 30c
Specific Boss Kill Challenge - Add 1 ex per challenge ***

*** Don't want to pay for the run, feel free to contact me about a split sale run where I get you and some additional people the challenges, we split fees on spots sold, you do the sales & marketing, I do the carry. Note that if you agree to this, any missed challenges need to be refunded not only by me to the people involved but by you as well.

Aul, the crystal king - Not providing service on Aul

Master Crafting
Spoiler

I have every master T8 and can provide master crafting or zana mod service.

Leo is T7 so can craft virtually everything.

You need to provide the cost of the craft and bring the materials required for crafting along with paying the fee for each and every craft every in Delve Master Crafting Service in DSC or any mastercraft service!

Appropriate tips are greatly appreciated and ensure that I continue to provide you with services in the future.

If you have any specific questions regarding what can be crafted I'd recommend looking at the wiki or Poeaffix to see what mods are available. Poecraft.com is another great resource in terms of what you can craft/what it will block from being slammed, etc. I'm happy to answer any questions as they pertain if it's something straightforward. Also when recoloring with Vorici 8 I will utilize the Vorici calculator to get you the best result possible.

Video Clips
Spoiler

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/283481882

Deathless Uber Elder

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/283789039

2 Man HP -50% Chaos Res Deathless Chayula

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/290857663

Helping some hipster craft a chest

FAQ
Spoiler

Can you stream your service because I have trust issues and am a conspiracy theorist?
Yes, I can provide streaming service during the run, however I prefer not to. You also are not required to enter the arena during Uber Elder and thus should not have concerns over the drops not allocating to you. That being said, I can turn on my stream and provide you with something to watch, however if you are not paying attention in game because you're watching a delayed stream, I will definitely not be happy with you.

My stream which is normally always offline is twitch.tv/boxa2086

Will you clean up a map that I was unable to complete?

That depends on the realm/region and conditions of said map. I do not offer clean up service for Uber Elder or Uber Atziri. I do provide clean up service for Shaper or Red Elder and do expect compensation for clean-up service.

Will you spawn Uber Elder and provide the achievement?

From time to time as I'm mapping I do spawn Uber Elder and if I'm in the mood I do sell portals for completion, however it is not something I actively pursue as there is a minimal profit margin in spawning and running Uber Elder on my own Atlas based on the minimum of 8 guardian maps required.
I also don't enjoy the down time of sitting and spamming to sell portals. Typically, do not expect me to be selling this completion especially since I don't need additional Uber Elder kills for any achievements or credit.

Will you run Merc Lab for me?

I will not enter Merc lab for less than 15 chaos, it is not a profitable use of my time nor anything that I'm interested in running. If you really don't have any friends willing to help or a build that can clear Merc lab, for a 15c fee I will run you through it.

Will you carry my HOGM?

Yes, however I charge a flat 20c fee and the map is run on my atlas so that I can ensure frag/map drops. There are other providers who specialize in HOGM who provide more favorable terms.

Do you provide any custom services?

Yes, I ran someone through Memory Fragment 5-15 + Elder Orb + Uber Elder completion for the Zana Questline over the span of 12 hours. The total payment was 8 exalts (based on 180c exalt price). Custom jobs like this need to have an agreed upon price in advance and are dependent upon my schedule.

Do you provide the mats for crafting services?

I can, however I will charge a premium over the exchange rates found on trade as I don't like to deal with all of the price fixers out there if I end up needing to replace certain mats. This is within reason and is negotiable.

i.e. I'm not going to be upset over a scour or a few chromes, but if you need a large quantity of mats then please come prepared.

Why offer free master crafting?

I genuinely felt ripped off when I had to deal with some of the more popular "Master Crafters" here in the subforum who I felt were pocketing mats and very unapproachable. These people are typically bumping their own thread over and over hyper inflating the appearance of their service. Either way, as a veteran gamer I wanted to be able to provide a reliable service sans the pressure for the community.

If you feel that there's something uncovered here that you'd like me to address please feel free to let me know.

Have a great day!
Last edited by Lemon_Boxa on Oct 25, 2018, 6:36:49 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2019, 5:12:07 PM
Recolored my QoTF, multiple uber carries this league, successful red uber kill. Good and trustworthy!
This guy is great!
I vouch for his Uber Elder service.
friendly guy that helped me out with some tough guardian maps. highly recommend! :)
good dude 100% legit :D
Good guy, helped me craft some mods on my rings/amulet.
Good guy got some T16 maps boss killings
Craft this for me.
Vouch for Uber Elder kill. Quick and deathless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info