PvP Changes and Timeline

"
relithh wrote:
clearly he doesn't understand.

oh wait, are you waiting for your heavy strike to shine again ? so much rage

Heavy Strike is fine, melee has always been fine. The rest of the game was/is still fucked. Evident by the fact you're even a name. You'd be "insert generic scrub name here" no body, well you're still no body but ...you wouldn't PvP. I have 0 problem killing anyone when I put the effort in. The difference between myself and the rest is I don't stomach bull shit. When people kill you by doing nothing i.e glove enchants of old or other extreme levels of lazy suck ass, I don't see the reason to invest the time/effort.

If while I played this game my biggest problem was not killing a guy with 20k es in under 4 hits while I was jacking it across the screen.....it'd be fucking laughable. I'd actually have to reach deep within myself and ask ...."why do I suck so hard".
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
let them play the game as it is. if they call each other "skilled", let them call it. let them enjoy the game with all bullshit and it's all total nonsense broken mechanics, why do you even bother tho?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
- Please split leo block pen mod into 2:

10-15% block pen for 1 handed weapons
10-30% block pen for 2 handed weapons.

dual wielders get 15% more damage, they get the possibility for 30% block pen.

On the other hand 2h are stuck with a stupidly low 15% block pen maximum. Is that really fair?

The high difference between 10% and 30% roll on the 2 handdr mod would make players spend much more augments in the process to craft a perfect 30% block pen 2h weapon so it is a good lottery rng process.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 3, 2018, 2:35:16 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
- Please split leo block pen mod into 2:

10-15% block pen for 1 handed weapons
10-30% block pen for 2 handed weapons.

dual wielders get 15% more damage, they get the possibility for 30% block pen.

On the other hand 2h are stuck with a stupidly low 15% block pen maximum. Is that really fair?

The high difference between 10% and 30% roll on the 2 handdr mod would make players spend much more augments in the process to craft a perfect 30% block pen 2h weapon so it is a good lottery rng process.

you should try dark souls 3 pvp. it of course sucks but still 10 times better than poe. in ds3 pvp, any weapon can be viable if the user is skilled.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 3, 2018, 7:39:55 PM
Please find another way to fix pathfinder. 1 flask a round I vote no on that.

edit: After thinking about it, disable unique flasks in pvp. All Problems solved.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 16, 2018, 6:43:13 PM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jan 1, 2019, 1:03:13 PM
disable pvp.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
Aodui wrote:

I also like the idea of no unique flask effects in PVP and giving us flask charges again, but that is because life feels weak compared to energy shield in this new limited flask environment.

Pathfinders are already struggling with flasks and its already so bad in 1v1's.
have to think when to pop them, for 2 rounds. you also forgot to add indigons + wicked ward.

Unique flasks gives us ~42% of our dmg. 42% + lmp 15% while losing a 50% more dmg gem + the new damage algorithm thing ( another 50% less dmg on kb with no overlaps and less area dmg + huge mana cost is why kb is dead ) while only able to choose decurse or burn removal or none - quickslver of adrenaline.

Not even factoring in mana costs of skills vs some occ recharge is a huge problem atm.

lets just disable everything so we can have a fist fight.
Last edited by relithh on Oct 17, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
"
Aodui wrote:
Not sure where other's stand, but for me, what I would say are the top broken skills in PVP right now:

Scorching Ray (no amount of dousing flasks is enough)

I also like the idea of no unique flask effects in PVP and giving us flask charges again, but that is because life feels weak compared to energy shield in this new limited flask environment.

I agree with u trap(not only ball lightning), mine and some chaos skills.

But I don't think Scorching Ray is problem.
Occultist & Scorching ray build's main point is occultist. (99% of sr player are occ)

Also weakness of life build compared to energy shield is not a limited flask.
How u suggest no unique flask becuz life build is weak?
IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537
Last edited by aliac123 on Oct 17, 2018, 8:43:31 AM
if we are talkin about sarn, den yeh. amen to zerphis.

Also ball lightning traps while is cheesy, its easily tanked by aegis/occultists, again.

Gc mines on the other hand is still extremely powerful.
Last edited by relithh on Oct 17, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info