PvP Changes and Timeline

Wow ye nice nice, balance PvP, but, but, BUT, STILL NEED TO RECAST AURAS ON DEATH? RLY?
You didn't made the most important change?
Still trash.
"
zio_kose wrote:
Wow ye nice nice, balance PvP, but, but, BUT, STILL NEED TO RECAST AURAS ON DEATH? RLY?
Still trash.

it's really easy to spot the people who don't pvp.

it's astounding that they post in pvp threads.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
MullaXul - I am pretty sure 2h poleaxe had better range than 1h weapons but you´re right about dual wielding and the hit rate (there´s also difference between eras 1.09 when leech was a thing and 1.1).
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 27, 2018, 7:33:28 PM
zoning in and out of arena to reset flask
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
robmafia wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
Still trash.

it's really easy to spot the people who don't pvp.

it's astounding that they post in pvp threads.

You mean 90% of PoE players?

Yes i don't play PvP because on PoE it's the worst ever seen, that's don't mean i don't like PvP and that I wouldn't play it if it was decent.
and your concern is... recasting auras.

THAT'S what you think is a problem in pvp. not all the offscreening, overlapping damage, invisible projectiles, secondary damage, zerphi's, vd, etc... nope, it's the actually balanced need to decide on casting auras or moving first.

you wouldn't play it if it was decent. you want broken crap, clearly.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

rob, your elitism is quite pointless
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

As anyone who PvP's already knows or should know. If auras stayed per round, per zone it would be completely imbalanced. The first few seconds of a round much like a fighting game are important and if you choose to cast auras...basically buffing the shit out of yourself then that's fine. These few seconds are the only time in the entire game where a guy who plays no auras actually is on equal footing to a player who runs them. Let's not over exaggerate either, most of these maps are straight butt cheeks and you have all the time you need to cast 2-3 auras before someone like myself even traverses all the pillars, pits and other overly done cluttered bull shit to get to you.

#BringBackThe1vs1Beach!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Rupenus wrote:
rob, your elitism is quite pointless

...can't tell if serious. haha
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:

you wouldn't play it if it was decent. you want broken crap, clearly.

I would agree that a lot of people who complain about auras also (or will) complain at some point about culling strike lol.

So yea it s more or less a need to let their broken aura builds alone so they can abuse it without repercussion or challenge. It s the same idea with pve and people wanting everything to be easy and to never nerf op shit.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 28, 2018, 2:45:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info