Frequency of store sale prompt

I understand the need for the prompt to players that there's currently a sale ongoing (the one that shows at the bottom of the screen in yellow text, that you press the menu button to get rid of) but it pops up roughly every 10 minutes while I'm playing. It really starts to get on my nerves when I'm doing a longer play session as I feel like I'm having to constantly get rid of it.

I feel like it would make more sense to have it show somewhere at the main menu/character select screen, then potentially have it show up when the players presses the menu button, I really don't need to be actively prompted about it more than once each play session.
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
Perhaps

My concern is that GGG will have to up their game regarding "fund raising" and eventually the level of adverts and proxy fees that we have today will become known as the "good ole days".

It's actually more about GGG's needs than our needs ....
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I don't think we really need to be concerned for GGG here, if microtransactions elsewhere are anything to go by, they're going to be making a lot of money from it.

If I've pressed the button to dismiss the prompt though, it should disappear for that session!
"
SinFIuxx wrote:
I don't think we really need to be concerned for GGG here, if microtransactions elsewhere are anything to go by, they're going to be making a lot of money from it.

If I've pressed the button to dismiss the prompt though, it should disappear for that session!

I certainly wouldn't mind to see it happen, but I am not desperate to make it happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info