Chancing headhunter

Hi, where do you chance belts? I was chancing like 3 days in maps with Nemesis mod I bought from other players. Does map (with Nemesis) have to be from Zana (for 8c) or I can just buy maps from other players that might have used alchemy ?
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2018, 3:43:28 AM
"
MadBoyCZE wrote:
Hi, where do you chance belts? I was chancing like 3 days in maps with Nemesis mod I bought from other players. Does map (with Nemesis) have to be from Zana (for 8c) or I can just buy maps from other players that might have used alchemy ?

Yes, it has to be through Zana, for the map method.

Wiki

"
MadBoyCZE wrote:

You can't chance HH this league. The map mod doesn't count and Zana doesn't have Nemesis.
"
poepoe091 wrote:

You can't chance HH this league. The map mod doesn't count and Zana doesn't have Nemesis.

^ More to the point.

The Altar?

Oh :/ thanks for response (still sad for my lost time)
Chancing HH is waste of time and currency. I've tried it few times, my stats are: 700 attempts and 1 unique belt only (not HH, <1 alch worth). Chance to HH is extremely less. I assume you need tens thousands of attempts to chance HH. And each attempt is wasting your time on:
1. pick up normal leather belt;
2. move belt to your 'chancing hh' stash tab;
3. move belt from your 'chancing hh' stash tab back to inventory when tab is full;
4. use chance orb on it (in map with Nemesis Zana mod);
5. drop/destroy/sell magic/yellow belt.

If you will spend your time on farming instead of trying to chance HH you will earn more currency than HH costs.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jun 24, 2018, 1:15:22 PM
You need one attempt (which can't be made this league)… You will likely try 1000s and fail.
It sucks that you wasted time on it, but at least now you know. A lot of players make the same mistake. Also, bear in mind the odds are something 10,000 to 1. It's honestly not worth. Just farm Burial Chambers with a super fast build, that's the best way to get a HH. It's a nice goal to work for too if you're feeling bored.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
It sucks that you wasted time on it, but at least now you know. A lot of players make the same mistake. Also, bear in mind the odds are something 10,000 to 1. It's honestly not worth. Just farm Burial Chambers with a super fast build, that's the best way to get a HH. It's a nice goal to work for too if you're feeling bored.

U sure it's not worth? I've chanced one HH and that was 70ex in an instant.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
And ima yet about to chance one in 3 years.

Though I chanced volls ammy long time ago when it was worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info