Why aren't rare armours easier to 6l?

It's basically pointless to 6l another armour other than inpulsa's or belly of the beast. If your going to spend 1-7ex on fusings to 6l any armour, it's always a better to 6l ether of those two armours. belly and inpulsa's are nearly as good as any rare, way easier to sell, good on most builds, 6l rare armours are almost impossible to sell for what they're worth because they're so few people looking for them, it should be easier to 6l rare armours, if not they have no place other than a rand cheapo corrupt 6l the first few days of the league
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2018, 1:49:34 AM
A game without goals isn't fun.
"
I0wa wrote:
It's basically pointless to 6l another armour other than inpulsa's or belly of the beast. If your going to spend 1-7ex on fusings to 6l any armour, it's always a better to 6l ether of those two armours. belly and inpulsa's are nearly as good as any rare, way easier to sell, good on most builds, 6l rare armours are almost impossible to sell for what they're worth because they're so few people looking for them, it should be easier to 6l rare armours, if not they have no place other than a rand cheapo corrupt 6l the first few days of the league

It is true,i just buy perfect rolls and then 6l them,people will give u 20exalts

you would need mirror-worthy armor to get 20ex for rarekun armor-desu

Would have to be +crit to attack 150hp 10% hp high resist...

while you can get 1chaos belly of beast,throw fuses on it and get 12ex ez pz.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
There are many aspects of the game that never caught up in time with the power creep.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
CAKE wrote:
you would need mirror-worthy armor to get 20ex for rarekun armor-desu

Would have to be +crit to attack 150hp 10% hp high resist...

Such body armour will be mirrored for fee higher than 20 ex.

"
CAKE wrote:
while you can get 1chaos belly of beast,throw fuses on it and get 12ex ez pz.

6L belly goes for 5 ex, not for 12 ex.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jun 24, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
as a matter of fact you can most of the time buy gg rolled chests, 6l them then sell for massive profit
"
Aetherium wrote:
as a matter of fact you can most of the time buy gg rolled chests, 6l them then sell for massive profit

Can you cite these most of the times? You can 6l a belly and sell for a massive profit also, the difference is 6l belly sells in a hour, 6l rare sells in a month

I got experience trying to sell these things, it's a nightmare

Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Jun 24, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
It’s in standard... Of course it’s hard to sell.
I really dont understand why belly of the beast is still a "thing"

it's such an overrated item

I'd take lorewave/shroud/qotf/rare armor and probably a bunch of other shit over it any day.

the only time it's even remotely good is if your tree has like 150% life on it.
"
I0wa wrote:
6l rare armours are almost impossible to sell for what they're worth
Items don't have built-in worth in PoE. If you can't sell item for X price, then your item not worth X.

"
I0wa wrote:
What price did you listed for it?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jun 24, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info