[3.3] Octavian's RainbowTrap Fire Trap Build. Everything viable.

Oct, this build guide is awesome - been looking forward to it since your teaser video a couple weeks ago. So far - a lot of fun.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I'm also interested regarding how effective arc would be with this setup.

What would you drop from the scion tree to make it work as a saboteur? Unfortunately I leveled as shadow just hours before I saw the video :(
Is the trigger AOE big enough without a hair trigger jewel?
Great build. Im using arc trap in my gloves atm (just for clearing) and changed some links around. Once im at shaper i will change it back so I can use bear trap again.

Here is my gear im clearing t15 with now:

looking to upgrade my jewels to life + 3x damage asap.
Last edited by Pukkie on Jun 25, 2018, 3:55:36 AM
Can u provide a Saboteur Tree also?

Thank you for the time writing the guide.
How do you deal with the levelling process? Saw the POB link for the early level passives, but it seems like levelling with traps early is quite a chore. Any recommended links/gems to use until you get comfortable with the playstyle?
So I seen the video to this build, and was hooked I respected my scion and now i'm just flat out loving this build thanks for the guide, and the video. this thing is amazing.
I can't seem to get the passive skill trees load in any planner. How exactly does one load the codes in pastebin?
"
Merdiwen wrote:
I can't seem to get the passive skill trees load in any planner. How exactly does one load the codes in pastebin?

Using https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
Last edited by missingcipher on Jun 25, 2018, 1:17:08 PM
Thanks, I was wondering if I was missing something obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info