Easy way to search 'Buyout' items on trade board

I might be stating the obvious here, but it didn't occur to me until now, so maybe others haven't thought of it yet either.

After searching for whatever I need with the trade filter, say 'life' and 'cold', I simply add the word 'chaos' to my search (or exalted for higher priced items). It then highlights the items with the stats I want, and ones that have a buyout. One obvious drawback of course is you will get chaos res in that search too. Especially with rings, ammys, and jewels. But it works, and it's a quick and easy way to weed out the items with no price tag.

Hope this helps someone!

My the RNG gods forever be in your favor.
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
Nice. I didn't know that.

Couldn't you add "Chaos Orb" to prevent it from showing other chaos items?
I truly dont understand why you must search for priced items.
You still get 0 and 00 chaos items, half of the other ones are afk and some can reject even with asked price.

Generally you as a buyer have an idea of what you are willing to pay so just dump offers and someone will accept be it priced or not.
"
Khazmadu wrote:
Nice. I didn't know that.

Couldn't you add "Chaos Orb" to prevent it from showing other chaos items?

I tried using just 'orb' and that didn't work. I will try 'Chaos Orb' and see.

"
V3mpa1N wrote:
I truly dont understand why you must search for priced items.
You still get 0 and 00 chaos items, half of the other ones are afk and some can reject even with asked price.

Generally you as a buyer have an idea of what you are willing to pay so just dump offers and someone will accept be it priced or not.

I mean... it saves time? When you have 10 tabs+ of shite to sort through... a b/o really helps.
As far as dumping offers... would be alright if I had 1000's of chaos. Trying to send an ex or 2 to multiple people requires that you have the currency. Also, if you dump offers, you might end up with 2 or more items if you don't cancel quick enough.

So this is a case of "i wont wait 5mins for the seller to finish map, i want it naow!"

Having a price wont make the respond any faster you know?

I am one of the guys that usually wont price items.
But when i get an offer i just roughly eyeball what others are asking and if its a decent offer i will accept.
Usually everything goes cheaper than what others have priced similiar items.

If its uncomfortably low i will decline with a message asking if he can up the offer a bit.

I also offer a lot on unpriced items and generally get better items for cheaper price.

Ofc if there is a superior item with a low price tag i will offer what he asks.

On bulk items like maps i just send all 10 offers randomly with what i am ok to pay.
Usually get 4-6 accepted 2-3 declined and a few will never answer.
oh to do this properly you search ~
I feel there is a place for both the "~" search and the specific orb search (I almost always just use the "~" myself).

But specific orb works well if you only want to look at prices in a specific currency - perhaps you want to skip all those n exalts priced items for something you feel should cost c's or perhaps you are specifically looking to exchange chaosi for exalts say.

But "~" is far and away my work horse for finding items with a price.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
noodlezoo wrote:
oh to do this properly you search ~

Thank you!! I didn't know this!
Has anyone figured out how to search for # of links or # of sockets or color of sockets?
"
Jauron wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to search for # of links or # of sockets or color of sockets?

Yeah I could use this! Would be nice if there were a button that would toggle sockets on n off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info