if i get scamed, can i post name at here?

nvm

i posted it at reddit but i afeard the term dont allow me post here.

anyway, i know i can do nothing, so i will just let it go after post this .

thank you for wasting time on me, wish all of you guys have a good loot !
Last edited by sokevin on Jun 23, 2018, 1:29:54 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 1:22:53 PM
If you post his char name, account name here via pic or text (and i would also consider the link as part of this) it falls under the name and shame policy.

If you think you got scammed you can email it to support BUT don't expect anything even an actual scam require multiple reports for support to intervene.

And TBH from your reddit post i can't consider this a scam and even if it was you have been burned 3 time before via the same method...learn a lesson maybe?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
sokevin wrote:
i posted it at reddit but i affard the term dont allow me post here.

If you're not allowed to post something on the forum, then you are similarly not allowed to post it elsewhere and link to it there.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
If you post his char name, account name here via pic or text (and i would also consider the link as part of this) it falls under the name and shame policy.

If you think you got scammed you can email it to support BUT don't expect anything even an actual scam require multiple reports for support to intervene.

And TBH from your reddit post i can't consider this a scam and even if it was you have been burned 3 time before via the same method...learn a lesson maybe?

i mean i dont care about the currency, but i hope he can block me as soon as he get the jewel , so i dont need to waste time on helping him to sell as a friend. thats the really part which hurt me alot.

i know the risk and im kind of okay with that , just have a bad mood now

so the leason i learned from this is that dont trust anyone and dont help anyone unless im so boring just want to kill time
Last edited by sokevin on Jun 23, 2018, 1:27:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info