[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Great trash clear but to be viable for incursions it needs somekind of weapon single target swap, something with poets pen maybe idk
how are people doing builds like this? if a map has something with projectiles literally everything one-hits me. all my jewels have life on them, the rares has 60+ life on them, i couldn't get good flask rolls but it still should be fine, sometimes blues or purples one hit me, sometimes only bosses, even though i do the phase run+ vaal power siphon thing that is recommended in the guide. i even tried tweaking the gear from mf to have some more life but still everything one shot me, i really don't know what i'm doing wrong.
post your gear and flasks
Hello

First, I would like to thank you KissMeQuick I really like how your build looks like. I started playing this game less than a month ago, started with a spectral throw that lacked damage (not your, will do it pretty soon :D).

and somehow i'm having the same trouble. I'm still 86 but my dps is like 10x less than the build when i check POB. I don't mind having less, but not that much lol. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
My gem are still lvl 19 and i'm missing some STR but overall i'm not far away from it, but still the gap is that huge.

I made a pastebin, if someone could take a look..

https://pastebin.com/Smy2h756

Last edited by TV_Shifu on Jul 2, 2018, 4:30:07 PM
I'll be back on 15th of July from vacation but will drop some posts sometimes. I'm sure there will be other helpful hands around til then (:
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
koscsa wrote:
how are people doing builds like this? if a map has something with projectiles literally everything one-hits me. all my jewels have life on them, the rares has 60+ life on them, i couldn't get good flask rolls but it still should be fine, sometimes blues or purples one hit me, sometimes only bosses, even though i do the phase run+ vaal power siphon thing that is recommended in the guide. i even tried tweaking the gear from mf to have some more life but still everything one shot me, i really don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Then you should not roll projectiles maps if you can't do them yet. I also avoided extra projectiles very early. You can't run early high damage mod maps in high tier, other than that I never had such problems. I rolled adequate maps, did all incursions and never died in T11 - T 16

"
happyz1988 wrote:
Great trash clear but to be viable for incursions it needs somekind of weapon single target swap, something with poets pen maybe idk

Not at all, as you can see in the videos, even Hydra is doable and that was before I did some upgrades to my gear and build.

If you feel like you lack damage, use Frost Bomb more often on bosses and don't forget to use Vaal Haste + go melee range for Point Blank.

The build doesn't have a punch feeling when killing bosses as well, hence it might feel slow.

"
TV_Shifu wrote:
Hello

First, I would like to thank you KissMeQuick I really like how your build looks like. I started playing this game less than a month ago, started with a spectral throw that lacked damage (not your, will do it pretty soon :D).

and somehow i'm having the same trouble. I'm still 86 but my dps is like 10x less than the build when i check POB. I don't mind having less, but not that much lol. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
My gem are still lvl 19 and i'm missing some STR but overall i'm not far away from it, but still the gap is that huge.

I made a pastebin, if someone could take a look..

https://pastebin.com/Smy2h756

You're not even that far. You just haven't ticked the configurations. Once you get your gems to 20, you'll also get quite a big damage spike. Roughly 15% for your Power Siphon gems alone.

Did some minor passive tree changes as well.

https://pastebin.com/XuUzrtFn
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:30:06 AM
"
Cheer666 wrote:
"

So here is my Burial chambers MF char
works really good for me

81% quantity (with potion about 100%)
132% rarity (with potion about 170%)

what do you think?
got 2 doctors in about 150 Chamber maps

sorry for my bad english :P and ty for the guide

WHEW! Definitely delete Biscos, trust me, it's garbage.
Also Divination Distillate doesn't do anything for you as it's never actually in use. Also you can use Servitude belt and get more quant.

For the last Greed's link you can get Ice Bite support.

instead 2x inspired learning?

i think u need to consider to review your item prices m8..some of them not true atm..i made your build yesterday and cost me arround 14ex(except headhunter ofc)..its not too much i guess.. here is my gear

hard to do phys refl. maps because of lightpoacher (spirits deal physical dmg)
-how do you have 1/4 your mana in video? because i got like 1/10 :S
-i want to try watcher's eye jewel with onslaught while haste active and want to change onslaught flask..what flask u suggest?
everything okay with the build and thnx so much for build.. i got 4 ex drop today :)
Last edited by Jll on Jul 5, 2018, 1:12:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info