Elder Influence

Hey,

i try now since around 12h to get up my elder influence on the atlas, was wasting alot of currency on lowlevel maps, but I hardly get the influence above 12 maps.

Was watching many Youtube Guides "how to get to guardians" etc. But i waste a ton of currency just to run lowlevel maps, to get up an influence I loose after atleast 30 minutes again.

I know, there is a ring tactic and many many mores. Nothing works.

I really love the grind, but I hate when there is nearly zero reward and not even a light at the horizon. How do I get atleast 20 maps under elder influence, without loosing influence constantly ?
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 9:53:44 AM
Elder ring isn't working anymore. In general, just do maps without influence until you start getting a bigger patch of influence somewhere, since that happens randomly while mapping. Then you can extend those spots by finishing shaper influenced maps. Shouldn't take more than 30-40 maps to be honest.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
do normal maps until elder has influenced at leats 5 or 6 maps, then you do shaper maps, prioritize shaper maps that are about to cut of your elder influence or else you will be set back by alot if shaper takes cotnrol over that part of your elder influence
Did I have time pressure btw ? Will the Influence reset automatically after a while ? Or can I log out and start at the same spot again after login back ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info