RNG and lack of currency drops

After spending 1k fusings, and reserving the last 170 for a 5l relink i am quitting. I dont know why ggg is so conservative with drops. I just hate the fact that i will never be able to craft a weapon for myself, or 6link for myself.

I wish there was a separate SSF league where currency would rain from the sky and people would be able to craft items for themselves, over chaos reciping the way to exalt, then flipping currency. I dont wanna sit around trading people, i just wish to play the game, but apparently playing the game is not the way to go, at least if you work in real.
I am just resigned that i will never actually USE an exalt instead of trading it, and that it is way more efficient to flip items over playing the game. And with that i'm done, just wanted to vent before i quit the league/game.
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Rng is totally fukced up in this game. Some get their 100ex double corrupt the first time they try, others play the whole league spending every chaos they can obtain to get 1 right corruption and wont get it. If youre not lucky this game sucks.
Last edited by Laee on Jun 23, 2018, 1:42:00 AM
RNG balances out over time. And by time, I mean A LOT of time. So unless you're a streamer/no-lifer who's been playing for years and will continue playing for years, never gamble. Just buy from poe trade.
Why am I so poor?
I farm all day and get very little chaos!
Chris Wilson boss pls!
I have a big family.
"
Why am I so poor?
Chris Wilson boss pls!
I have a big family.

You should for first place do unidentified chaos recipe only. That's for start.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
"
Why am I so poor?
Chris Wilson boss pls!
I have a big family.

You should for first place do unidentified chaos recipe only. That's for start.

Thanks, I am saving orbs so my kids can one day run guardians.
Up to now I have always been able to 6l at least 3 items.Early gearing can be a drag but the better your gear gets the faster you get at acquiring more so you just need to be patient.Thing is if it was easy you wouldn’t get that feeling ‘finally at last’ or ‘wow 6led in just a few fuses’ moments.

When you start being able to push maps to being Piñatas you will appreciate the build you made.
Dunworry, thist listen this beautiful song
https://youtu.be/lbQKJV9SRDo
Its actully can be motto or The Word of PoE, lul
Quite close to reality..

I myself got negative run in the temle y`day..
It costed me 20c. Double corruption..

High risk, no reward, only sadness.
Just pay for risk.
:P
Last edited by DarkJen on Jun 23, 2018, 7:39:12 AM
I spent 3300 fuse SSFHC and never 6L. Its pretty funny IMO. When you need it you dont get it. I've 6L dozens of times under 200 fuse in trade leagues and standard where money doesnt matter. Never even went over 1500 an item.

Anyway of it rains you will be bored. Why do you think we play leagues when in standard we have everything?

God mode hack is not fun - getting there is the fun.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 23, 2018, 9:02:45 AM
Heh, quitting over bad rng?
We have all been there. I have wasted hundreds of chaos orbs spamming high ilv rares but I would never quit because of bad results.

Only spend/vaal stuff you are ready to lose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info