Not successful with builds

I have been playing poe on/off since beta, more so the past several months and am still unsuccessful. I've done starter builds on budget, starting off well until around 30-40. At which point I'm aware I suck. For example, usually the recommended gear is higher level, and I'm missing how or what type or if it's even gear that's holding me back. I posed a similar question in my guild chat and they recommended https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=engineering+eternity+beginner , which is helping me, but not with what I need. I'm hoping to find a guide, which explains the build important points, like I'm a 2 year old, hehehehhehehe. Seriously, it doesn't need to be spoon fed to me, just a jump start.

Thank you
senzacuore
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
http://poe-roadmap.com/

This helped me understand gear and other stuff a little better. I like spoons also, actually need a spoon or I just die repeatedly when the gear needs upgraded or I miss something important that just tanks me completely and makes me feel bad.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 22, 2018, 5:25:24 PM
Just make shield throw. Whirling blades, range, free aoe. 75k armour, 8k life, 1.4k regen, over a million dps, put in ez mode
Meta = cattle

-ty men
This site I'm sure is helpful from I can tell, but I think I need a toddler guide :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Something like this would help? If so I can make you one that is easy to follow in one picture :)

This is my professional streamer guide BTW. Don't be jealous. :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 23, 2018, 2:57:04 PM
"
peachii wrote:

Something like this would help? If so I can make you one that is easy to follow in one picture :)

That indeed is a toddler guide, hehehehheh. I was talking more in terms of this build, which is the only one I was good at, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1938002. The reason I get lost, is I never know when to switch gear/weapons as I level, such as how it's broke down in levels (0-20, 20-35 etc).

TY again
I will read it over and make you one for your build tonight :)
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

Which build, hopefully ranger TS, TYVM :) I appreciate it

Senza
"
peachii wrote:

<3

You're a kind person, peachii.

Glad to see someone else uses a notebook and pen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info