[ORIGINAL FOR SALE] #2 Phys Wand - Rift Weaver Imbued Wand - Clicky's Mirror Thread

"
TheZacktus wrote:
Sick wand dude!!

P.S. divine the suffixes to 34/34 plz

Working on that right now, it's just being very very very stubborn. I've never seen so many 34/33s... I want to finish this now and get it ready for mirror service but I am running very low on currency because of the insane use of divines.
"45 Exalts / 95 Exalts for two"

thinking...
"
kharper6 wrote:
"45 Exalts / 95 Exalts for two"

thinking...

Meant to be 85 sorry, very tired right now not really thinking straight. Just wanting to divine the suffixes and let people get their hands on it.
Clicky, CONGRATS. Of all the exiles to achieve #1 phys wand, I'm glad it was you brother!
G TO THE Z. I'll be in line when you merge.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
BRUH lol GG
Get ready for this:

@Clicky Hi, I would like to buy your Rift Weaver Imbued Wand listed for 1 mirror in Incursion
@Rando hello! It's for mirror service, let me know if you would like a copy, thanks!
@Clicky Oh ok

Beautiful wand man gz again ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 22, 2018, 3:55:39 PM
Just grabbed the first wand! Great service - very thorough and clear on everything. Can vouch for the quality of service. Thanks again Clicky!

Edit: Sorry didn't know how to link the item properly lol. But yes here it is
Last edited by gellor on Jun 25, 2018, 2:12:47 PM
"
gellor wrote:
Just grabbed the first wand! Great service - very thorough and clear on everything. Can vouch for the quality of service. Thanks again Clicky!

what kind of build are you gonna run. its been so long since ive seen a phys wand tree.
"
gellor wrote:

Can you please link the mirrored wand in this thread? otherwise the vouching is completly worthless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info