[ORIGINAL FOR SALE] #2 Phys Wand - Rift Weaver Imbued Wand - Clicky's Mirror Thread

Hello everyone, now that Incursion is over we now are back on Standard and the wand is up for service. Fee has not been changed from 50ex due to it only being #2.

Hope you all enjoy the mirror service and leave your vouches down below if you are satisfied! :)

If you would like to mirror the wand: PM me here on forum, leave a message on the thread, or whisper me in game @Clicky

How the mirror service works: (Can give collateral if you would like)
Spoiler
1. You bring your mirror, chromes needed to recolour, and fee in pure exalted.
2. Come to my hideout, I will be recording every mirror service to make sure everyone is satisfied. You can install OBS and record the stream as well if you'd like.
3. Give me your mirror and estimated chromes it will take to recolour to your desired colours. I won't steal your mirror. :D
4. I will colour it to your liking and link it back to you asking if it is correct before I proceed.
5. After you signal for me to mirror it, I will create the mirrored copy.
6. I trade you your item, and you trade the mirror fee at that time.
7. Please take the time to leave a comment in this thread after your service!

I would appreciate it greatly if you vouch & link the wand on this thread after you make a copy.

~b/o 1 mirror

430.1PDPS + 10% of physical as extra chaos dmg (this applies globally to all flat phys)
Spoiler
The wand is currently 430pdps and can be divined up to 439pdps if I divine further. I currently don't see a reason to roll over the current roll but if someone wants to donate divines (if it hits perfect you get a free service) I will consider.

Buyout for indexing only

Your chromes to change colors.

Copy Fee = 50 Exalts / 80 Exalts for two

Copies Made = 10

Original for sale at: 5 mirrors or 1330 exalted (or you can offer)
Last edited by ClickyPOE on Nov 16, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
GZ Clicky! Amazing wand. I can vouch for Clicky - very trustworthy and I'm sure will give you a great mirror service experience.

Good luck divining, sir! Many people will enjoy this on both league and standard when it rolls there.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
my dong is aroused
:o
Can someone find one in hc i need a copy
pvp loooooooool
dude. this is the best thing i have ever seen in poe. im playing since closed beta(on another account)
mirror worthy already
but nut worthy for the name alone
Amazing wand. Having many mirror services in the two previous leagues, I recommend lowering the fee until the league is progressed a few more weeks. In standard you can charge whatever you want ofcourse.
"
oudinm wrote:
Amazing wand. Having many mirror services in the two previous leagues, I recommend lowering the fee until the league is progressed a few more weeks. In standard you can charge whatever you want ofcourse.

I was gonna say the same thing.

Insane wand though!
Sick wand dude!!

P.S. divine the suffixes to 34/34 plz

P.P.S. Thanks!!
Last edited by TheZacktus on Jun 22, 2018, 6:23:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info