Whats the next step for me?

Hey guys!

https://pastebin.com/TGeA91gL

As title says what is the next step for me?
Iknow both my weapons are not that good but they were cheap, But I dont know if its worth upgrading them before a 6link?
Neither do I know if I should go for more physical to attacks on ring amu and etc or crit multi.

I'm not looking for a guide Im just want some help :)

Also my POB says I have 230k dps on reave which feels wrong. I have even more dps on the tooltip when fully buffed?

So what would you guys change? Thanks!

Character : Fimpkluttan
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
I see 308K effective dps (fully buffed including FC, intimidate buff ..)

I would drop Witchfire flask and use Vulnerability for more damage or enfeeble for defense.

Well rolled Ahn's Might would give you more dps but I would aim for 360+ DPS Foil (better with crit roll).

You can see in the PoB what gives you more dps.

You have quite low hit chance and also missing a bit of cold/light resist to hit the 79% cap (from Body).
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 22, 2018, 6:05:52 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
I see 308K effective dps (fully buffed including FC, intimidate buff ..)

I would drop Witchfire flask and use Vulnerability for more damage or enfeeble for defense.

Well rolled Ahn's Might would give you more dps but I would aim for 360+ DPS Foil (better with crit roll).

You can see in the PoB what gives you more dps.

You have quite low hit chance and also missing a bit of cold/light resist to hit the 79% cap (from Body).

Hey and thanks! I dont want to drop either hatred or artic armor.
Since you suggested that I would look into a new weapon I guess its time :D

Yea I do have low acc which lowers my dps abit, I'm currently looking for new rings/amu with crit multi and acc on them since that what gives the most dmg for me (According to POB)

Anything that is a "must have" on the weapons?
Cheers!
High Pdps (350+) you can afford with decent speed and local crit if it´s possible.

Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 22, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info