Seeking Advice

Hello! I am new to POE and I am using an ELE Claw Inquisitor build. I am in need of advice on how I should progress my character. I currently feel "squishy," and I tend to die a lot especially from ranged mobs when I cannot get to them quick enough to utilize life steal. I would appreciate feedback/advice/ideas on where to take the build in terms of gear and etc. All the best.

AK
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 4:25:46 AM
If you are using specific build from 'builds' forum section, i advise you to ask in that build topic.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
So your gear is light on life:
- both your rings and your chest use master-crafted life (low). Replace them with items with more life.

Also: your boots are terrible. Why are you using them? Replace those ASAP.

if youre still feeling "Squishy," grab some life nodes on your tree (the cluster next to "Constitution" near the Scion wheel).
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Thank you for the feedback! What would you say is a good life goal for the boots?
70+ on boots for starters. 30% Movement speed are a must have and then whatever resists you need/can afford
A couple of things:

Your flasksetup isn't good, especially your vinktar's is only hurting you (it shocks you on use and let's you take substantiallly more damage). It is the "lightning to Spells" variant, but you are using an attack, hence you get basically no benefit out of it. You already have the claw nodes next to shadow, so you should have enough leech of both life and mana to hit the leechcap, so vinktar's isn't helping you with that either.

I would recommend to use the following flasks: Your atziri's promise (that's a good one), an instant lifeflask with bleedremoval, a quicksilver flask with freezeremoval, a basalt flask with curse or poisonremoval and a silverflask (with some utility). (Keep the bismuth instead of the silver, if you need the resistances atm.)

Then: you don't have a fortify setup. Fortify is a buff granted by the fortify support gem, wich gives you 20% all dmg reduction. Use it. Link your shieldcharge with it (typically shieldcharge-faster attacks-fortify). You don't have a "cast when damage taken" - setup either. Link a lvl 1 cwdt (don't level it) with a lvl 1-3 (don't level it further) immortal call, to help with physical burst damage.

Then: I don't get why you use determination. You have no armour worth to speak of (a tiny amount on your chestpiece and the shield and nothing else). Determination is questionable even if you stack premium armour rolls on all gear slots, but you are using mostly evasion gear. With your gear and tree grace would make much more sense, if you want a defensive aura. But probably the best choice would be Anger for more dps.

Then: After dropping determination grab "acrobatics" (the big node between shadow and ranger on the very right side of the tree). 30% dodge for one point is to good to pass up.

Edit says i'm an idi*t: here was along paragraph about life gained on hit and how important it is on Molten strike builds. You got that on your claw in a sufficient amount.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jun 22, 2018, 5:47:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info