[HELP] : The way to get a beta-key

The way to get a beta key is NOT to write like this
:
: give me beta-key pl0x!!!!!!
:

I got 2 beta-keys in under 5 minutes.

The trick I did was to think through what I'm supposed to write to get a beta-key. You should write something funny or/and surprising.

If you are using bad grammar or internet-words like omg or plz people will think you are a kid. You should not beg for a key or use a threatening tone in your work.

There is no use to try and get people feel sorry for you because they won't it might even have the opposite effect.

Summary: The secret to get a beta key is to write something that's unusual and smart.

I'm sorry if my grammar is bad but I'm a foreigner. No need for good grammar in this post since there is no reason to be angry at me.

Oh and don't ask me about my second key because it's long gone.

Last edited by Rylan on Mar 8, 2012, 12:39:53 PM
grats to u on figuring it out

aint that smart so ima just stick to clickin F5 on timer
They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
"
Yenefer wrote:
grats to u on figuring it out

aint that smart so ima just stick to clickin F5 on timer

Thats the worst way possible. -.-
By the way, with that attitude you will never get a key in fact it looks like you don't want one.
Edit: I came up with another way.

If you have a friend that recently joined and hasn't got his friend invites yet and you dont want to wait ask your friend to buy one for ingame currency(orbs). I did this for a friend of mine and it worked out smoothly. You could get scammed but who cares about orbs since its only beta and characters will be removed when the beta ends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info