Farm bot or robots

When viewing the prices of the so-called auction, or rather the flea markets, I was convinced finally that in this game, on resource farming, either bots or robots are clearly sitting (and playing 48 hours a day).
Since to do something to make resources in this game physically for one player playing 1-2 hours a day there. Drop and random play does not help to create something out of things. That in the end, and rests on the non-playability of the skill tree and in 1-2 builds per class as in Diablo.

And one more thing. Resists from the elements are not complete. Where from the poison? Where the protection from bleeding, if you added it. Vials with a single property just do not fit. If macros are not thrown at the keystrokes, then you definitely will die. And the higher the level of complexity, the more often. I'll admit physically I can not live with 9-10 keys at the same time. Therefore, I die constantly.

That's how to say my vision of this game. For a beginner, it will be quiet horror, not a game.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
I always try to play the new league everytime it comes out because the economy is so much better than standard in terms of new players as for standard everything is priced at what it will stay priced at and in a league the prices fluctuate alot more giving new players more chances to make currency thru flipping/rare drops.

Bots on the other hand are no good for any game especially ones that can manipulate the market 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
What these bots do is beat you to the punch on any underpriced item making it hard to get deals on items your build needs.

The other bot is the chaos recipe/ map running bot these are harmful in their own way.

Most people running bots also rwt the currency which sucks the fun out of the game and I am supprised people get away with advertising rwt in the global chat.

I played runescape which was/is a game littered with every bot you can imagine it was bad untill they developed a way to flag botters on the spot thats all that ggg/tencent need to do however easier said than done as jagex has a team that works daily to reduce the amount of bots in game.
Last edited by deathopz on Jun 21, 2018, 2:55:38 PM
You play necro, if u run solar guards and follow a guide all but the very end game will be a breeze.

Bleeding isnt even an issue since you shouldt be hitting enemies over n over, poison is chaos.

The base gear costs almost nothing for necro. 20c is likely enough.

Builds are complex in this game, first couple of leagues you "should" follow guides, or atleast read em.

I played necro last 3 leagues, I rarely ever need flasks, can play most content with mouse only= nothing but shield charge/leap slam.

Good luck
Counting all the azzholes in the room..... iam definitely not alone
Hmm .. I'm happy to play, but there's no way to spend 5-7 hours a day on it. Work, home and other moments do not allow to release so much time for the game. And what to do for the same guides you need so many resources, and those that have practically a chance to get to roll quickly to 0. What makes me think that this is either using bots, or buying real money for these resources. Since the same 6 link armor except how to buy the game does not. Spending trillions of resources to get it I think too much. And as I saw these 6 links are used everywhere.
"
deathopz wrote:
Most people running bots also rwt the currency which sucks the fun out of the game and I am supprised people get away with advertising rwt in the global chat.

Totally agree. I've reported many because they keep spamming the chat. I tend to add them to my ignore list too (not sure if it does anything, except maybe make me feel slightly better). Must say I was rather surprised and disappointed when I tried to add one such spammer to the ignore list, and was told he was already there. Which means the user hadn't been banned despite repeatedly spamming chat with what is supposed to be illegal activity.

I honestly don't know why they don't care about this. Are the sites Chinese or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info