[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

is there a specific order for me to spend my skill points?
What is everyone using in place of the 2nd wildfire gem? A decent rare?
"
I'm playing on this build and have one question. Why my es leech is so low?
My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/bziK0LQ7
Help me please

You are looking at the leech rate of the melee hit of molten strike(Melee hit, not the balls hitting mobs.

In your picture, change the box that says "Melee hit" to whatever else there is on the list(On work pc, dont have access to pob right now..).

Hey Great Guide and Great Build! But i have the same leech problem ;o

I got 420ES leech your PoB got 2k+

https://pastebin.com/xa67CyY0

€: I see to late the Jewel nerf xd no i got 2 wildfire. What can i pick alternative?

€€: I found it .... the "Attack Speed and Accuracy" Note give us 1300ES leech lul
Last edited by masterppc on Dec 15, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
I honestly have got no clue where all the ES Leech is coming from, I understand that I still have some levels to go, but even when i play out my PoB it comes out wayyyy lower than your current ES Leech.
To quote the leveling section of this guide

"Vitality void cluster for mana & life leech (you won't unspec this until you get a Pure talent jewel and connect to the duelist start to active it)"

The pure talent jewel has a line on it saying "1% of life leeched while connected to duelist start which is the endgame source of leech in this build.

In terms of the 'leech per second' displayed in Pob ignore that entirely. Its trying to give you 1% of DPS dealt but since it cannot calculate DPS from molten strike it gives what the ES leech would be if 1 orb hit and the melee strike and other orbs all missed which doesn't happen

If your damage is low enough that leeching 1% of that total damage is not enough then you can keep vitality void in the tree for longer but as your DPS increases 1% of that total will hit the leech cap meaning there will be no difference between 1% or 3% of damage leeched as life as either will stop doing anything once you hit the leech cap per second.
"
masterppc wrote:
Hey Great Guide and Great Build! But i have the same leech problem ;o

I got 420ES leech your PoB got 2k+

https://pastebin.com/xa67CyY0

€: I see to late the Jewel nerf xd no i got 2 wildfire. What can i pick alternative?

€€: I found it .... the "Attack Speed and Accuracy" Note give us 1300ES leech lul

Hey would you mind telling me wich node is that ? Thanks
"
The pure talent jewel has a line on it saying "1% of life leeched while connected to duelist start which is the endgame source of leech in this build.
why not run conc effect instead of damage on full life?
conc effect gives more DPS then damage on full life.
i run molten elemental damage conc effect ancestral call multi elemental focus.
when i swap conc to full life path of building shows DPS loss.
and i cant imagine to run without multi its so good especaly with blood rage.
u cant even feel you use multi and can instant dash away with shield charge.
Hi, thinking of starting this build but have loads of questions.

1. Any replacement for molten strike? I understand that it’s the best melee skill currently but I have played the hell out of molten strike and want to try something different. Double strike or consecrated path viable? Sorry I don’t have path of building with me currently.

2. Any alternatives for black sun crest? Gives us a huge dps boost but really hate the reduced light radius.

3. Will speccing to the Templar nodes be good? 3 nodes for basically 20 strength plus elemental penetration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info