[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

I cant get this build to work without vaal w/ leech nodes, the regen doesn't seem very strong on its own. Not sure I wanna play this instead of my already very strong howa jugg.
"
Gunzip wrote:
I cant get this build to work without vaal w/ leech nodes, the regen doesn't seem very strong on its own. Not sure I wanna play this instead of my already very strong howa jugg.

Leech is achieved using the jewel while connected to the duelist area to give 1% leech. This plus using blood rage coupled with immortal call procing and our pantheon choices allow for fast regen. The regen is only used to negate the effects of blood rage. I suspect you are not using these tools correctly if you are having problems.

"
Cruxation wrote:
"
Gunzip wrote:

Leech is achieved using the jewel while connected to the duelist area to give 1% leech. This plus using blood rage coupled with immortal call procing and our pantheon choices allow for fast regen. The regen is only used to negate the effects of blood rage. I suspect you are not using these tools correctly if you are having problems.

You're correct, i'm indeed not using the tools properly, the build seems highly capable. But i'm going to switch up for a caster setup. I already have a melee Jugg.
Wanted to pop in and say thank you to the Guide Writer, and to the fellows who gave me advice.

Reached 9.1k Total ES after restructuring my gear to follow suit with some of the stuff you guys linked. Swtiched to a damage per 15 strength ammy, and 375+ ES shield.

This is the first build where I've completed all tier 15 maps. First build to take on the guardians, and did so deathless. Took on Shaper for the first time, and beat him on the first try.

I've never taken a character this far, and it's been a joy to. I've completed my league goal with beating shaper for the first time, after 2 days, 5 hours, 31 minutes played. Probably gonna call the league there, satisfied and happy.

Thanks for the help.
finally found an enchanted lacquered helmet base (being sold by someone that isnt a price fixer)

were at the point of the league where I don't care about wasting currency so.....

just about 1800 chance/scours and then ~25 divines later....this is the best result I got

I lost about 50 es due to the roll but I'm out of divines for now

I'll give it a go in elder later and post my thoughts on this vs the bloodrage attack speed enchant, which I've used in 30 or so uber kills. I still think the bloodrage enchant will feel better, because of multistrike, but we'll see.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Nov 4, 2018, 7:52:08 PM
Is Iron Grip totally useless in this build?

edit: got my answer, nvm
Last edited by kahazet on Nov 5, 2018, 7:45:18 AM
"
finally found an enchanted lacquered helmet base (being sold by someone that isnt a price fixer)

were at the point of the league where I don't care about wasting currency so.....

just about 1800 chance/scours and then ~25 divines later....this is the best result I got

I'll give it a go in elder later and post my thoughts on this vs the bloodrage attack speed enchant, which I've used in 30 or so uber kills. I still think the bloodrage enchant will feel better, because of multistrike, but we'll see.

Don't forget to give us feedback on how you felt about the uber elder fight with the new helmet, please!

I'm really interested :)
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
"

Don't forget to give us feedback on how you felt about the uber elder fight with the new helmet, please!

Ok. Killed Uber with the new helm 3 times now. Its most definitely a lot easier to instantly drain shaper with each phase but its also noticeably harder to move out of the way, simply due to multistrike (and as i stated a while back removing multistrike for something like conc effect is definitely more painful). I'm not really sure what I'd prefer here, but as Uber is more of an avoidance fight than anything I think I honestly still like the bloodrage enchant here. Keep in mind im self aware that I might just be biased and used to it as I've done well over 30 Ubers with the bloodrage enchanted helm.

I can't say anything about how it feels for mapping or other content as I'm pushing my scourge arrow char to 100 and only using this guy to do the Uber fight itself. I think it would still be better to run extra ias with bloodrage for any mapping content as my/our damage is already pretty huge with this build without the molten strike helm enchant. Everything gets one shot already even in t16s and clear speed should be much higher with the added ias to shield charge.

I have not done any delving at all with him recently so I wont speak to that

What i can say as a tldr really though is that based on pricepoint....to me the 3ms enchant is definitely not worth the price over bloodrage ias enchant. I paid 1.5 ex for the bloodrage enchant and it feels equal to the ms enchant - albeit in a different way.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Nov 5, 2018, 1:58:56 PM
"
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
"

Ok. Killed Uber with the new helm 3 times now. Its most definitely a lot easier to instantly drain shaper with each phase but its also noticeably harder to move out of the way, simply due to multistrike (and as i stated a while back removing multistrike for something like conc effect is definitely more painful). I'm not really sure what I'd prefer here, but as Uber is more of an avoidance fight than anything I think I honestly still like the bloodrage enchant here. Keep in mind im self aware that I might just be biased and used to it as I've done well over 30 Ubers with the bloodrage enchanted helm.

I can't say anything about how it feels for mapping or other content as I'm pushing my scourge arrow char to 100 and only using this guy to do the Uber fight itself. I think it would still be better to run extra ias with bloodrage for any mapping content as my/our damage is already pretty huge with this build without the molten strike helm enchant. Everything gets one shot already even in t16s and clear speed should be much higher with the added ias to shield charge.

I have not done any delving at all with him recently so I wont speak to that

What i can say as a tldr really though is that based on pricepoint....to me the 3ms enchant is definitely not worth the price over bloodrage ias enchant. I paid 1.5 ex for the bloodrage enchant and it feels equal to the ms enchant - albeit in a different way.

Thanks a lot for that info! I was really thinking of switching to a blood rage enchant, but got myself one of those as well(I know is only 2 extra proj, but is already a nice boost):

I'll keep that in mind for future leagues when I'm a budget, though.

And since we are on the topic, if you are exclusively running uber elders with this build, I would heavily suggest switching ele focus for conc effect, or at least trying it. The balls overlap so much more, it feels really nice. I usually use ele focus for all the content and just put on conc effect for uber elder and shapper
Last edited by Lucasbaile on Nov 6, 2018, 6:26:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr-JRv1BY1E&feature=youtu.be

heres a vid of the 4th kill. You can see both of my thoughts in this one. Right after the shaper add phase I absolutely destroy them both straight into the next elder add phase, and shortly after that you see me get caught out due to me not seeing elder go underground, which is when I would normally just stop attacking and run around. I get slowed and multistrike doesn't let me escape even though I have 5 seconds or so to react. You can see my mouse wiggling back and forth underneath trying to spam shield charge out lol

Ill keep in mind the conc effect idea, although I just find it unnecessary to change stuff on this build to do any content, plus im lazy haha.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Nov 6, 2018, 1:51:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info