Scammed in lab, report him where?

Hi guys. I was offering lab carry. (your offering, my loot) Quickly done.
So the guy just stands near the chest and waits until I open them. I kicked him from the party hoping that it would prevent him from picking anything up. A unique map dropped (poorjoy) and I thought it was a putrid cloister. But still in this league, poorjoys is 20c + so he stole like 20c.

Now I got screenshots, but where should I report this incident? I don't like being stolen from, there was an agreement. (my loot)

I clicked on support on top but it's not a technical or microtransaction problem. I want to report a scammer.

Last edited by Fowst on Jun 21, 2018, 7:57:12 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 3:30:41 PM
at the bottom of every page you have: contact support.
you're a smart one. read the last sentence again...
Should I write e-mail to tech support? I guess not.
There's no point to report, as nothing will hapen. A time waste.

In PoE only systematic and overly offensive scamming may get eventually punished, but it's uncertain.

P.S.

Also, why getting cocky with people who took their time to even reply to this pointless thread.
It makes me think you were scammed for a reason and it was justified.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jun 21, 2018, 8:42:27 AM
well, if the person would read my post properly they would realize that I found where to contact support and my category "scam" just isn't represented anywhere. I just hate the kind of people that post for the sake of increasing their number of posts on the forums by writing useless default answers to people without reading the OP.
Last edited by Fowst on Jun 21, 2018, 9:09:17 AM
"
Fowst wrote:
well, if the person would read my post properly they would realize that I found where to contact support and my category "scam" just isn't represented anywhere. I just hate the kind of people that post for the sake of increasing their number of posts on the forums by writing useless default answers to people without reading the OP.

the number of posts isn't really relevant and is only shown when you look at someones profile.
And you could have saved your post too if you would have used google how to report scammers.
So now we've resorted to calling it a scam when somebody picks up an item on the ground?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I didn't mean to act smart or post just to increase my post count. Sorry if it gave that impression.

I would email support and attach whatever evidence i have.
Answer to your question:

You can try and send an email to support. However, scamming is and has never been a punishable offense UNLESS it is extremely egregious.

Basically i'm telling you you are SOL. The theme of this game is that "Wraeclast is a ruthless and unforgiving place." As such, these small scams and hustles are not enforced nor are they discouraged.

Compound this with the fact that this was a "service" trade and not even an actual item trade an you got a bigger problem.

You: I did a lab carry. Guy I was carrying stole my map.
Guy: My "friend" and I ran lab together. It was fun. I even got this awesome Poorjoy's out of it!

Hearsay will never be punished in this game.

Take it as a lesson learned.
GGG is not there to hold people to your verbal (or written) ingame agreements.

If they respond to scamming, it might be like someone scamming people out of their account wholesale, not that the way they split the loot didn't match the agreement.

Think of them more like the police settling disputes between two businesses, and less like your parents settling a disagreement between you and your sibling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info