Do you ever stop to smell the roses, exile?

Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 9:35:01 PM
No time. As a member of the Strand Beach Level 9 Club I am spending my free time having to wear a hazmat suit and gas mask cleaning up the beach of all the completely dead zombies and two big "son of a bitch" brutes (Hillock and his rarely seen twin brother uber Hillock). It's all like a Groundhog Day that has gone horribly wrong and I'm replaying it over and over again and again. Reminds me of an old Night Gallery episode... what was that called... oh right "Lone Survivor" where a man is going through history forced to relive ship sinking disasters over and over. So I have no time to actually enjoy a day at the beach because for some unknown reason there is a continuous flow of exiles being washed up (where do they all come from?) followed by my finding more corpses that I must dispose of. And if that isn't hazardous enough I have to be very careful to stay clear of these weird sand creatures that want to spit at me and it's very painful to get hit. It's a never ending task so "No, I do not have time to stop and smell the roses"!  ;)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
^ Groan Oh I Is

Yes, often, to answer the question. Nice picture, and a refreshing thread.

+1!
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

[screenie from Abyss League].
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 22, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:
^ Groan Oh I Is

This is a pure I'm burned out right now LOL thread. My personal "stop and smell the roses" thread is here:

Too bad most of the beauty of PoE is wasted. Post your best shots
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:
^ Groan Oh I Is

This is a pure I'm burned out right now LOL thread. My personal "stop and smell the roses" thread is here:

Too bad most of the beauty of PoE is wasted. Post your best shots

Ohhhhh, right. Ha! I will keep that in mind and share a burned out image. Maybe the fiery heart works that way too?

I know that thread, and will post something there later xD

Glad you like it <3
The answer is even in the name of this company. There is no time for anything, only zombies no lifing.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info