T1 unique btw.

"
quicksixteen wrote:
The amount of farming yall do is disgusting.

This is nothin' babe.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Level 61 req btw. Too powerful to use before then btw. Gamebreakingly powerful unique btw. The state of Tencent.
"
"
quicksixteen wrote:

ALL I DO IS ENTER ALVA AND KILL THE BOSS MEANIE

"

ALL I DO IS ENTER ALVA

"

ENTER ALVA

"

ENTER

"

ALVA

CoC/mojo/cospris cooldown all need to be restored since we no longer have good VP. Thats what made em so-called OP. You could just stand over target and heal while doing sick DPS. Now heal is gone and they do no DPS with shitty cooldowns making them complete trash.
Git R Dun!
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
quicksixteen wrote:

This is nothin' babe.

I’m just jelly. I wanted to be walrus material, but I never got an interview. Now I just drink heavily to numb my rejection sadness.
noo don't drink you don't wanna be a walrus farmer!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
noo don't drink you don't wanna be a walrus farmer!

All I do now is farm volcano with an auto bomber. I’m pretty sure that’s about as grindy as it gets.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Just remember, this is how you'll feel about your favourite uniques now, tomorrow.

One-hit wonders are inevitable in a meta designed to be shaken up every so often. TencentGGG shake up that meta but they don't shuffle the gear that came with it. A T1 unique that smashes meta-game A remains a T1 unique utterly irrelevant to meta-games B-Z.

So here's my question for you: if Thor's Hammer was once absolutely meta and T1 deservedly so, but now it's out of the meta, which would you rather: it remain T1 so you don't see it as often and thus aren't reminded of its now-dead glory days but feeling like shit when it DOES drop; or it be made more common so that it doesn't feel so bad when you drop it, which would be a lot more?

If it's going to be T1 let it feel like a T1 right now it's like T20 dogshit on a cup awful.com If anything just make it more common cause IT IS a terrible item hell even Mathil barely made it working OMEGALUL

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 21, 2018, 2:42:49 AM
I thought there was a rf discharge jugg that could make the mjolner at least bearable. Not a tier 1 build, but could clear atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info