Bugged Gem?!

I just got a vaal skil gem and i think its bugged..
Or did i miss a update/patch

Giving both Summon Skeleton and Vaal Summon Skeleton

When I socket it in an item they both get the effects of gems that buff minions. Im aware yes crazy awesome find. But i dont want to get banned for using a Bugged/Cheating item that i got by pure dumb chance/luck. Hence why im asking here

I use the wiki allot and dont always go data checking via updates. Thanks for the info
Last edited by maxmanatarms on Jun 20, 2018, 7:45:26 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 9:15:51 AM
That's the way they work now. It grants both skills. You'll find that there were quite a few changes with patch 3.3 a couple weeks ago. Read the notes!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 20, 2018, 7:43:32 PM
I guess the wiki is behind then. thanks for the quick answer. Good to know im not doing anything bad or cheating by using it then.
Na, just keep playing and don't say anything otherwise:

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
seriously, you have to sit through the patching process, they post patch note for just about everything...you should be reading that shit while you patch.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I want to report another serious bug before i get banned for using it!
There is a strange woman opening a teleport door to an undocumented location called temple.
Please don't exploit this bug and be honest! GGG plz fix asap!
Don't listen anyone, they are jealous! The gem is bugged! Don't use it or you will be banned!!!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Or it could be called I stopped playing when they relased "monster hunter mode" and just noticed hey new season then hopped right into it. But hey that would be looking at it from another view.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info