Streamer Interview - Zizaran

"
Jizzaran
not a fan

He's not a fan of you either
Nice interview Bex. Perhaps consider interviewing streamers who are up-and-coming / less "famous" next?
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:08:21 PM
Try to die, less that he does.
I start PoE game Dec 23, 2012 :)))
I really love it PoE :D
Do Alkaizer!
Streamers play the game just like anyone else why should I care about an interview with them?
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
Streamers play the game just like anyone else why should I care about an interview with them?

No they don't... lol
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:

no they don't lol
not a fan
Hi, first of all I need to say Im brazilian, so my english isnt the best... and Ill not use the translator...

I need to say something about Zizaran... I dont think he gonna see that message but if some one read this its enought for me...

some time ago I start to "try" watch Zizaran's stream, and it was boring ... I realy was confuse about how he had 5-6k viwers beeing so boring... so... I started to watch kittencatnoodles and some times people was talking about Zizaran... one day I asked people why they watch Zizaran even he been so boring... and people wanted to kill me for say that... ok... I tryed to watch him again and the same... as aways, boring... ok...

one day, I was in kittencatnoodles stream and he get in chat... and I needed to be honest, I talked about him before when he wasnt there and I needed to say to him how boring his stream was, for me at least...

ok...

guys... I realy must to be honest...

Zizaran 128k followers, 5-10k viwers day by day, a Path of Exile STAR
He send me a private message asking about why I think he was borring... and we talk about this...
I never thinked he was so humble to come talk with me about this... many people may was just about to say something like "fuck off" "fuck you" etc... but this guy come humbly talk with me about my frustration with his stream...

I never think he was so nice and attentive...

Zizaran won my respect and my follow that day!
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info