Is Pathfinder DEAD?

Why 3.3 mf build uses just Deadeye and Raider. I'm from 3.0, so i can't forget fastest PF MF. Why does nobody use it now? Is Pathfinder dead?
Last edited by TypicalStupidBoy on Jun 20, 2018, 2:05:07 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 1:55:43 PM
If you are aiming for mindless speed farming deadeye is way better yes. If you want something a bit more tanky PF is still good. In fact i would still pick PF for wander builds.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
But raider is faster!!!

I dont see any any key!
Pathfinder IMO is if you want to eventually boss with the character or just want to press flasks abit less not by much though.

Pf is only as good as the flasks you are using tbh.
Pathfinder was the target of a lot of hate and whine despite overall low usage and I guess people stopped whinning.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Pathfinder requires many expensive flasks to really take advantage of the ascendancy. The others do not.

All unique flasks that dropped for me in SSF Incursion.
Not sure if any combination of these are worth building a Pathfinder (which i never did before).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:

All unique flasks that dropped for me in SSF Incursion.
Not sure if any combination of these are worth building a Pathfinder (which i never did before).

Nah your talking the really OP flasks, Sin's Rebirth, Lion's roar, Dying sun, Vinktar's (once upon a time) etc you can get absolutely massive damage bonuses on some skills with them.

I dunno, PF is pretty stupid with zerphy's last breath. blood magic + zerphy's = ~12,000-20,000 life regen a second. Kinda why zerphy's is like 14-20ex right now
PF is damn strong even with blue flasks. It’s so easy to build defense on, great league starter imo(and I did start incursion with a PF autobomber)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info