[3.4 Ready] Shattergasm | Full Conversion Crit Blade Vortex by Baumi

reserved
Hi Baumi!

I'm running your build and it feels amazing, thanks!
A few questions:

1.) I haven't got the +% skill duration belt yet (waiting for a better one to appear on poe.trade), but I find it hard to sustain 10 blades in a bossfight unless I can stand vs the boss for a time. I feel like I should run around and dodge, but I always have to stop to cast. Wouldn't be better to go for the other skillduration cluster too?

2.) I feel the lack of phys dmg mitigation a bit too much in certain situations. Once you got great dps with a nice statstick, is it worth it to change HoA to Arctic Armour?

3.) If I happen to get an extra jewel socket, what is your recommendation? Any notable unique jewels?

4.) I'm looking forward for your update on the build to 3.5. An interesting unique could be an Aul's uprising amulet with hatred no mana reservation. That can raise the dps by quite a lot, and maybe makes space to swap that HoA to Arctic A. Even Anger is good if you need that fire penetration.

Thanks for your answer! :)
Last edited by kiralygomba on Nov 28, 2018, 9:34:46 PM
Hey what's up :)

1)By all means if you feel like you need the extra duration, go ahead and spec it from the tree

2)I personally have never thought about that. It seems like a viable option. And
you are definitly right about the damage mitigation, it makes the build feel pretty bad in certain situations. I took a quick sweep over your gear and another way to mitigate more physical damage would be to get the cold version of the "x% of physical damage taken as x damage" mod although finding a good helmet with that can be very hard, especially if you need DEX too.

3)If it HAS to be a unique a Watcher's Eye would be the only thing i can see you benefiting more from than a good rare Jewel. Life, Crit Multi, Spell damage (or generic damage for heralds) and maybe the "Physical Damage gained as Fire Damage if you've crit recently" mod (abyssal only) are top candidates here.

4)If they don't completly gut it, it should be fine as is, there hasn't been anything anounced that sounded like it would have a big impact on BV afaik. Sadly i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this Guide updated for much longer since i don't feel like playing Blade Vortex again for the forseeable future. Maybe see if you can make a better version of this Build that fits your personal needs, seeing how versatile this skill is there is alot to try out.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info