The Taming and Emberwake Rings Patch 3.3

Is The Taming and Emberwake Rings still a good combi for Fire/Ignite builds?

Not sure if patch 3.3 changed that in some ways?

Thanks for All the information you guys can give.
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
No, emberwake got changed to 2 ignites instead of the 500 or so you could get going originally :p
Nothing has been changed in 3.3 regarding these two rings specifically, aside from being able to obtain an Elder/Shaper Taming. (Which has no mechanical difference unless you are using something that cares about how many Elder/Shaper items you have equipped.)

Of note is the global change to Ignite, which now deals 50% of the base damage per second (up from 40%); and various small buffs to ignite chance and damage in the passive tree and some active skills.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 19, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
But how many times can ignite stack?

And the setup is now bad?

So if you are going clean fire nova mines what rings would be a better setup?
"
D1SA3LE wrote:

By default you can have one ignite active on the enemy. All ignites are being tracked, but only the strongest one actually deals damage.

Emberwake allows you one additional active ignite, and Sudden Ignition one more if you are using Burning Arrow; for a maximum total of three.

This has not been changed in 3.3, the change to Emberwake was a much older one (from 3.0.0).
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
D1SA3LE wrote:

By default you can have one ignite active on the enemy. All ignites are being tracked, but only the strongest one actually deals damage.

Emberwake allows you one additional active ignite, and Sudden Ignition one more if you are using Burning Arrow; for a maximum total of three.

This has not been changed in 3.3, the change to Emberwake was a much older one (from 3.0.0).

So lest say i use fire nova mine in the middle of 40 enemys can i ignite stack all 40 enemys 2times each?

And what if i use Elemental Proliferation can i stack 2 ignites using that!

Thanks for the fast respons.
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
So lest say i use fire nova mine in the middle of 40 enemys can i ignite stack all 40 enemys 2times each?

And what if i use Elemental Proliferation can i stack 2 ignites using that!

Thanks for the fast respons.

Yes to both. You're welcome!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 19, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info