[3.3] LifeBased AuraBot ~ All Auras ~ 2 Curses

[3.3]LifeBased AuraBot ~ All Auras ~ Two Curses

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!
Spoiler
Since 3.3's release (incursion league) there was a new vaal mod added "1% Reduced Mana Reserved" to jewels, we stack as many of these jewels as we can on the tree while picking up all the aura node clusters, we also get all the life nodes that we travel through on the way.

Video Guide

Auras/Curses
Spoiler

Defenses
Spoiler

Path of Building/Account Profile
Spoiler
Pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5cMAUQuP
Character Link
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler
Weapon
Spoiler
This is Best in Slot for aurabots, almost mandatory for high speed mapping.
Shield
Spoiler
You need a shaper shield for the "Socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reserved" mod
Helm
Spoiler
Best in slot helmet for aurabots, mandatory.
Body Armour
Spoiler
Best in slot for this type of AuraBot, not expensive, doesnt need to be linked just 6 sockets :)
Belt
Spoiler
Stygian Belts allow you do socket an additional corrupted jewel into them so they're pretty much BiS, the darkness enthroned unique belt also works
Gloves
Spoiler
Any gloves works with this build, preferable to have high life and chaos resistance.
Boots
Spoiler
Any boots works with this build, preferable to have high life and chaos resistance.
Amulet
Spoiler
Shaper amulet is mandatory for the 5% reduced mana reserved craft.
Rings
Spoiler
You'll need one unset ring for your clarity and one Deodre's Damning ring for the additional curse we're running
Jewels
Spoiler
Mandatory to get jewels with 1% Reduced Mana Reserved corrupted onto them. Preferably with % life or Max life, but attack speed is also good.
Last edited by twolow on Jun 19, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2018, 2:31:25 PM
Thanks for posting this!

How about Bubonic Trail + Tombfists? These will give you more jewel slots for the 1% reduced mana reserved corruption. :)
"
Thanks for posting this!

How about Bubonic Trail + Tombfists? These will give you more jewel slots for the 1% reduced mana reserved corruption. :)

Does he really need it tho? He already has all the auras and 2 curses. Another curse would require a corrupted amulet with +1 curses or losing life in passive tree to get the node.
Maybe it would allow for the 14th curse "Envy" from the United in Dream tho.

If I calculated correctly, then those 4 extra jewels he could get would allow him to get "Envy". He also could just get Skyforths.
Last edited by TheFantiii on Jun 19, 2018, 1:45:43 PM
"
TheFantiii wrote:
"
Thanks for posting this!

Does he really need it tho? He already has all the auras and 2 curses. Another curse would require a corrupted amulet with +1 curses or losing life in passive tree to get the node.
Maybe it would allow for the 14th curse "Envy" from the United in Dream tho.

If I calculated correctly, then those 4 extra jewels he could get would allow him to get "Envy". He also could just get Skyforths.

and helm enchant
hello nice build thanks
my question is just how do you deal with stun ?
thanks
hi . i play aura bot too . my jewel on SD is same but i dont want to lose tone of ES so i just get 3 jewel reduct 1% and % ES . got same 2 cures 1 curse from my gloves ( element weakness ) 1 curse from ring ( poarcher mark ) do u think AG is a good for aura bot ? i got 1 with 20k life . get me 3 buff ( dame - speed ) that sound good . and i got a aspect of spider ring ( is not longer on new league ) . with that i can get 17 aura and 2 curse . but i think is not enough. want to get 18 ( i dont have a skyforth and ring reduct. but get a enchant 15% haste ) . my ES is around 8k . u think with 6k life or 9k ES is better for mapping ? that life based is a good for 3.3 and cheaper than any ES gear nowadays
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Jun 23, 2018, 2:38:30 PM
"
darkinou22 wrote:
hello nice build thanks
my question is just how do you deal with stun ?
thanks

use chayula on amulet and use a skyforth .^^ lose ES/life regen but u still can get all the buff
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Jun 23, 2018, 2:39:50 PM
Can this be done with witch? or will it not work?
Delete this. I've made it work. Chayula amulet is inferior due to Occultist, and you don't have to drop a ring at all for 3 curses (nn +1 curse on a reserve ammy!) :)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 16, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
this build need how many Jewel+1reduced?
i have 11jewel but can use only 13aura can't use Curse aura
pls help me check my Characters = IncOneForAll
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SinSnake/characters

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info