Community Showcase

Joe Duncan & Kardalak, very nice.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
aaron2005 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
The are good, all of them. And i guess they were made during one day? Fast workers.... Probably used Faster Crafting gem with Amphetamyne Aura and flask.

they are several days old, so they were made before the announcement and are also out of contest. And probably took some days

Yeah i know but event has its rules. Have You read them?

Also - its a joke. Shame on humanity if jokes need to be explained.
wow
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

I love that Templar comic, two thumbs up.
the quality of some of the mainstay artists that pump out stuff for these competitions!! it is refreshing to see what they bring to the table every time

love me some aTension remixes, his Atlas of Worlds one is still my favorite and always gives me chills every time i listen to it. Shaper "COME TO THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS" yasssssssssssssss
Oh gods I am so happy bestiary is dead and gone... Incursion is a great mod but the best part still is that it is not bestiary...

Okay in all honesty bestiary had one big redeeming quality. Compared to it ANY league seems good. Even standard.
oh i like the showcase very much....

some of them real talented....
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pls GGG sometimes change to original izaro theme with remix version.

(what a huge and awesome community... boys i am proud to be with you.. thanks^^)
Awesome stuff! Now back to grinding, no more IRL stuff =-)
lol, very nice art

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info