Cursing out players in direct message should be OK

I got a 3 hour mute for cursing out a player and calling him a f*cking c*nt.

Here is the story:

I am on poe.trade, i spot a inpulsa's for 35 chaos.
I message him

After some time, he says the price was listed too low and he will relist.

I asked if he would take 40c?

He asks for 50c.

I told him "gl"

He then writes something to the effect of "go try to rip someone else off"

I told him hes the f*cking c*nt who put 35c as the price.

A few minutes later, a mod informs me ive been muted for 3 hours.

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 18, 2018, 7:58:19 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 7:58:28 PM
well deserved
This is just how the world is now, nothing but a bunch of pussies who run to mommy the second someone hurts their bitchmade feelings.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Their system is terrible, you can scam and steal from people but calling them names is a major NO NO.

They protect the criminal not the victim.

You did the right thing, dude pulled some stupid stuff and deserves to be called out for it.

It had this dipshit who was selling a map for 5c, he then asks for 3c and 25 chromes. I told him what i thought of him.

Accountability for actions is something GGG doesnt seem to like
Sounds like you passively asked for a mute, and then you were gifted with the mute you were clearly searching for. Congratulations are in order I guess?

I flame people all the time they keyword is to use words that are not curse words.

I call people stupid shit all the time like vegetable ass moron and I've never gotten muted.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Slizzered wrote:
This is just how the world is now, nothing but a bunch of pussies who run to mommy the second someone hurts their bitchmade feelings.

Welcome to the world of functioning adult humans, where we believe that people deserve your respect even if they disagree with you.
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info