Add more portals to temple

i am writing this now after 3 tries to enter temple. Shit is kicking me to menu on loading screen
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
There should be a way for the game recognize when you get kicked and not use the portal. To prevent abuse it could check that you did not hit any movement button or engage any skills in the instance.

Had this happen last league with maps and its frustrating. Only lost one T13 map, one T11 map and a couple T8s (which is what, 12 minutes of gameplay?) but its annoying if you had to farm the drops.
"To prevent abuse"... Bwahahaha!
Share the joke, or just trolling?

Abuse would be people want to use the mechanic to have unlimited portals to content. If it checked that you did nothing in the instance it wouldn't be open to abuse.
The joke? That you think something like that would prevent abuse. You have no idea. Invent any system that says "we'll give you a break if X, Y and/or Z happens and someone will figure out a way to abuse it.

The other problem is that it creates a headache for support as people start lining up to swear they didn't do something and lost their portal anyway. I can hear it now: "The records say you moved." "No I didn't!" "Yes you did!" "I couldn't have" "You did" "I want my portal back anyway"
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 19, 2018, 5:30:53 PM
If it was easy to do the following, they should just implement this - if you still have the enter instance invulnerability buff and you get disconnected, your portal doesnt disappear. That should be pretty difficult to abuse, and seems like an easy fix to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info