Best thing you have gotten from incursions?

Not talking about the temple itself, but the incursions leading up to entering the temple.

I have stopped doing incursions all together because I get crappy uniques nobody wants and most of the rares and currency drops aren't too amazing.

Highest currency drop is normally 1c if I am lucky.

I think the temple itself isn't worth the time invested in getting to it opposed to just ignoring it and getting more maps done per hr by ignoring the dnd. (Distraction and diversion)

I can easily get the timer 20s plus and kill all monsters per incursion with mf gear and I will admit it does make a loot explosion at the end however it is hot garbage when you get nothing but bad items, however if you got good items that fast the economy would be non existant ig.
Last edited by deathopz on Jun 18, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2018, 4:33:43 PM
I've gotten a couple of exalts. Plenty of other currency. They are just regular mobs, I don't know what you were expecting....The density is fantastic so skipping them is pretty dumb. The temple is....RNG. The map room is obviously great. If you get lucky with gems or other corruptions they can be incredibly lucrative. Just having that many mobs for 'free' every eleven maps is worth something. If you run three T15s out of those 11 you are going to get a free T15 zone. I know SSF people are absolutely loving it.

I do wish the Omnitech actually dropped something more useful. Those combo mobs are potentially great, but 99% of the time I get a staff. I think the best loot he's dropped for me were a couple of helms that went for 5c.
Well there's this

and this too IIRC

I've been really lucky this league, and Ele Hit farms Incursions like a boss :D. I don't think I've gotten anything really good from the temple though (which seems weird)

didn't even have to divine it.
You're like nerfing your drop rates skipping those the amount of loot you get from incusions is ridiculous.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It literally just gives you the same loot as the kills would have dropped, and the density is better than normal, making them always worth doing. The temple is probably less effective time-wise depending on how you look at running it... but easy to skip anything but the high end rooms or what you are focusing on getting.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Choice paralysis.

There is almost certainly something worth something in this sort of mess. But how do I even begin to figure out what? So I just grab the currency and leave...
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 18, 2018, 6:47:22 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Choice paralysis.

There is almost certainly something worth something in this sort of mess. But how do I even begin to figure out what? So I just grab the currency and leave...

I get anxiety at how much loot alva drops and how little everything else including t16 bosses drop.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info