/\/\/\ 3.5 /\/\ Unholy Fire /\/\ #1 DOT Build /\/\/\ < RF + Wicker + Deaths Oath + Bleed + Poison >

"
looks promising but ... that weapon and the helm ... so much doe

Hah yeah it was quite expensive but fun :D
nvm
Last edited by Snakin on Dec 19, 2018, 6:31:56 PM
Decent guide.
Would be even better if you added leveling skill tree path.
There is only one thing that I have problem with, You mention about increasing damage of this build with wicker man, but there is no "raise spectre" skill in your build.
If I'm blind then sorry ^^, keep up the good work.
So this build is for white maps ? Cause i saw u open a white map...didnt press tab so we could see the monster lvl...and i dont see u kill any boss...why is this ULTIMATE build?
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
You also have skills allocated for axes and u use a sword...please share video of u finishing a t15 map please...i cannot believe u can
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
lol standard. Come on.
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
You also have skills allocated for axes and u use a sword...please share video of u finishing a t15 map please...i cannot believe u can

Swapped to swords after finding a nice one in incursion league. Was using an axe before. Passive tree wasn't updated to reflect that.

Former axe for those who want the item example:

Spoiler

I made a white map as an example, I have nothing to prove.. especially if you cannot tell from my gear alone that I am able to clear a T15.

Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Dec 29, 2018, 2:55:46 PM
"
lol standard. Come on.

Lol you kids that play league and think that makes you something are funny.

Go run along to your league where you can act like you have something of value and forget about us folks here in standard that make you feel bad about yourself.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Jan 29, 2019, 11:45:18 PM
"
tetsune wrote:
Decent guide.
Would be even better if you added leveling skill tree path.
There is only one thing that I have problem with, You mention about increasing damage of this build with wicker man, but there is no "raise spectre" skill in your build.
If I'm blind then sorry ^^, keep up the good work.

There is a slot in my helm for wickerman, I just rotate between using that and beefing the damage of my righteous fire with efficacy depending on my mood.

As for leveling skill tree path, to be honest this character was one I made from a complete passive reset after a patch.. so I wouldn't really know the best route to take for that, but with its high survivability it shouldn't be an issue regardless which route you go first.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Dec 29, 2018, 2:59:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info