Crash on loading areas

This happens mostly when I first try and get into the game (after character selection), and I have a bad hang seeing the name of the town I'm going to show up in. Sometimes I'll get a generic disconnect, and sometimes it will say there was an error authenticating. I get NO other crashes that I've seen. These are only crashes between loading areas. And it crashes back to the PoE Login.

Running through Steam.
Windows 7 64-bit.

I have tried the following:
-Changing my gateway. (Was using Austin, tried Washington DC. Seemed better at first, but then crashed in-game going to another area.)
-Running Steam in administrator mode before launching the game.
-Setting the "--waitforpreload" launch option in Steam.
-Closing the game and running the 'PackCheck' executable and allowing it to finish.

I ran WinMTR for about 3-4 minutes on the Washington DC gateway. Here is the pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/LA7ppTeD

Any thoughts? If I need to get a dxdiag I can try that as well.
Last edited by Lapys on Jun 17, 2018, 10:01:01 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 8:55:03 PM
Bump
Bump.
I am also having crash issues. They have completely stopped me cold, from advancing to act 6. When I enter Rooftop Apex to fight Kitava I get a disconnect every time. About 15 times in a row now. I also get random disconnects when loading into any zone, or occasionally just while doing anything in a zone. But the Kitava one has been every time.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
I have the same problem
i have the exact same problem only on europe servers. it seems they fucked up the authentication somehow as i am playing from a laptop, it used to send me an email to authenticate when i move from area to area but now it does not.
Looks like a few have the problem.

Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info