Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

What i created is not directly "Art" but it is done for Path of Exile, so i just add it here.
I made 2 different Overlays for Streamers including Overlay, Description Panels and Webcam-Frame. This Layouts fit exactly over the existing PoE-Ui, so Streamers can add their latest Followers and Donations into the stream.
Everything is free to use and you dont have to put credits in your streaming Channel.

1:

https://www.zerging.net/overlay-path-of-exile/

https://www.zerging.net/path-of-exile-stream-overlay/

Hope you like it.
I draw a marauder and his totem bro in paint.
Last edited by Chaipak on Jun 18, 2018, 9:49:08 AM
My Haku variation! :D

I like beer.
Sigh. Of course this has to happen while I'm busy with webtoons contest.

Made this not in the hopes of winning, but in the hopes that someone in GGG uses it as a wallpaper and chris gets to walk by and do a double take.
"

Isn't it enough that there's prizes for top 20 submissions? Or is the 1st place only thing that matters :)

If I have enough spare time from work, I might do some 3D submission:)

@Bex_GGG
Perhaps it would be helpful to create separate "submissions only" thread?
So they don't get mixed up or buried with all the discussions.
Last edited by Anvirol on Jun 18, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
"
Slipperyjim8 wrote:

Made this not in the hopes of winning, but in the hopes that someone in GGG uses it as a wallpaper and chris gets to walk by and do a double take.

Lies. This is a picture from the current state of Google's deep learning.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Moonshoes3 on Jun 18, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Ho nice, i'll see if i got a good enough idea to submit. This is the first time you do an art contest or was there a previous one i missed ?
"
Bakudan wrote:
Ho nice, i'll see if i got a good enough idea to submit. This is the first time you do an art contest or was there a previous one i missed ?

Its not the first one there have been quite a few along the years.

I love seeing the beautiful art that people come up with I am so bad at this lul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info