Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

COOL!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Fancy Statue there! :P
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
What are the dimensions of the statue?
~~Katie ^-^
GL for every participant.
Goood luck bois ima draw great toucan!
The size of the statue is 18 cm. It says in the picture, yet, it's hard to see when not zoomed in.
Oh yeeees!!
My 7 year old daughter would like to enter her picture into the contest if that's ok, Bex. She's been learning to play the game on my account with an easy character of mine to use, the Summon Burning Spectres build, featuring the Tukohama's Vanguards spectres that raise flame totems. Were trying the Solar Guards version of the build this season, but she still likes her TV's better.

Here's her drawing of the Witch (in blue), the TV's and their flame totem, along with her inventory. The sticker of a muffin is meant to be loot on the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/mnTjO7j

Thanks.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Jun 18, 2018, 1:30:20 AM
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
My 7 year old daughter would like to enter her picture into the contest if that's ok, Bex. She's been learning to play the game on my account with an easy character of mine to use, the Summon Burning Spectres build, featuring the Tukohama's Vanguards spectres that raise flame totems. Were trying the Solar Guards version of the build this season, but she still likes her TV's better.

Here's her drawing of the Witch (in blue), the TV's and their flame totem, along with her inventory. The sticker of a muffin is meant to be loot on the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/mnTjO7j

Thanks.

Hnnnng! My heart. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. Please tell her she's done a wonderful job. I really like the Witch's smile and the shiny loot.
i like these
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info