20 mins later and still no Jungle Valley map...

"
good luck trying to buy a 1 alch map, i had to try at least 5 different people to buy a 30c guardian map

If someone really needs an item quickly that is typically selling for an alch, find the sellers that are selling for a chaos and buy it for the higher price. It usually works for me.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Actually, even "under priced maps" do actually have sellers...who get spammed to fuck.

Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN88zFL8QZU&feature=youtu.be

So yeah...you can't buy maps because you are lost in the spam with dozens of other desperadoes looking for cheap maps
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 18, 2018, 3:08:45 AM
I'm just running burial chambers this league xd keep getting a couple each map i run at average :P now just wish a shaper would spawn on it xd

sometimes doing another map if i get one i haven't done yet that is t6+
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
I wouldn't care if it was scalped by bots

"I don't care about the game, as long as I get what I need, when I need it". The egoistic force is strong in this one.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
good luck trying to buy a 1 alch map, i had to try at least 5 different people to buy a 30c guardian map

same.... got minotaur map after whispering 9 people yesterday.....
The trick is to not just start pm'ing people from the top of the list. If you scroll through the first 100 listings or so you will see a gap in the price structure. There will be a handful selling (for example) for 2 alchs, then some 2 chisels, then some 3 alchs. Those maps will be sold by the time you manage to copy/paste the PM. Eventually you reach a point where there are dozens and dozens of sellers for the same price. That is the actual price you will have to pay.

I make it a habit to just skip the first 50 listings of a map and then also ignore the first few sellers who have a "real price". That usually gets me a map within my first 1 or 2 PMs.
Last edited by Burgingham on Jun 18, 2018, 5:23:15 AM
It might be a time of day thing. I just picked this up about 5 minutes ago from a probable European for 2 Orbs of Alchemy.

Literally the first one listed on the pathofexile.com/trade page. Though it's possible there were others who I've ignored in the past. Gosh I love how easy it is to do that.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jun 18, 2018, 8:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info