20 mins later and still no Jungle Valley map...

Ripperoni

I love this game of sold sry, BRB, AFK or DND.

I surely hope Tencent sees the advantages of a better trading system. I wouldn't care if it was scalped by bots, I'd rather take my chances at clicking a few times to obtain an item than deal with current events.

Hell I'd even take BDO's bid method.

Anything warrior.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 8:34:04 AM
good luck trying to buy a 1 alch map, i had to try at least 5 different people to buy a 30c guardian map
Mine is Underground River. Can't. Get. One.

Can't even get it's parent map, Underground Sea. Very frustrating. But we'll both get over it within a week or so.
Navigate around this by buying 10 jungle valleys at once. I bet the odds of you making a purchase shoot up dramatically.
/trade 820... And ye, that sux ass, but it was faster than trying to buy... Just trade for maps you have, did that all the way up to tier 14.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Go on 820 and offer to trade for it. Quicker and less bs. It's what I do when I can (have enough maps of that tier that I want to trade).
Censored.
I struggled with this until I started using the trade system on the top of this website instead of Poe.trade. However, funk I wish I understood how atlas and map drops works. I can’t get the maps I need to drop no matter how often I run the ones linked to them.. which is how I thought you got them.
"
Ripperoni

I love this game of sold sry, BRB, AFK or DND.

I surely hope Tencent sees the advantages of a better trading system. I wouldn't care if it was scalped by bots, I'd rather take my chances at clicking a few times to obtain an item than deal with current events.

Hell I'd even take BDO's bid method.

Anything warrior.

Did you try this?

"
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
3x Spider Lair Map

-Wiki
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
set the min price to 2 alch and you should get more results.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 17, 2018, 9:40:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info