How would an auction house be worse exactly?

You would have to be pretty dumb (or a flipper) to be against an AH.

Its like these people dont realize we msg and trade ppl already. There is no difference besides the process.

Jesus ppl, d3 adjusted their drop rates for the ah, WOW didnt. One game did it an you ppl think all games did/would.
"Trade is so awfull" "i whisper 1000x times"

Well learn to whisper to those who just listed or listed with higher price that the 100 first flippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want T5 map? Well put minimum B/O to 2 alch or 1c and voila! Answerss and trade!!!! MAGIC!!!!!!!

noobs...
"
Laskinaama wrote:

Well learn to whisper

You have never used poetrade have you? Its a copy/paste, there isnt anything to learn...

People are going to stop mapping and trade for an alc or a chaos? LOL, maybe if they are lonely
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

Well learn to whisper

You have never used poetrade have you? Its a copy/paste, there isnt anything to learn...

People are going to stop mapping and trade for an alc or a chaos? LOL, maybe if they are lonely

You have never finished reading a sentence have you? Because it continues... "to those who just listed or listed with higher price that the 100 first flippers!"

Even if you just copy/paste it. Its still whispering to the seller...
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

Well learn to whisper

You have never finished reading a sentence have you? Because it continues... "to those who just listed or listed with higher price that the 100 first flippers!"

Even if you just copy/paste it. Its still whispering to the seller...

Ya, thats alot better than clicking an item in the AH...

Price fixing would die if there was an AH. We wouldnt have to scroll past the first 100, i guess some people find it fun...
Last edited by Chadwixx on Jun 18, 2018, 4:49:26 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Price fixing would die if there was an AH. We wouldnt have to scroll past the first 100, i guess some people find it fun...

Price fixing would die and way worse form of AH manipulation and farming and ah botting would occur.

Also they would have to adjust drop rates and they are now as low as they can go for grinding to make any sence.

You ppl just seem to be way too hardheaded to get this.

Also you dont need to scroll past the first 100. You can just up the B/O and not be such a cheapskate.
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Price fixing would die and way worse form of AH manipulation and farming and ah botting would occur.

Also they would have to adjust drop rates and they are now as low as they can go for grinding to make any sence.

You ppl just seem to be way too hardheaded to get this.

Also you dont need to scroll past the first 100. You can just up the B/O and not be such a cheapskate.

Ah botting? I think they can detect macro's, the ah is in game, where as now ppl currently bot poetrade

Why would they? Items drop the same now as they would and people can buy the items currently. There wont be more listed on the ah than there are in poe trade currently.

Once again you dont understand, its not about being cheap, a person lists an item at 5c and never responds. Even if you bid 7c, it doesnt matter because they are afk or busy.

Do you play SSF or something?
A quick preamble. I have played since the beginning and I know that the game isn't perfect, but it is really good IMO. Since day 1 I have wondered about a non play to win auction house since it worked perfectly in WOW.

I read the manifesto many times, complained about the jerkoffs in trade many times and have just shook my head at the lack of the AH. Now, being an educated man and playing the game from the beginning I know what Chris Wilson was thinking. Simply put he wanted players to have at least some human interaction instead of having a solo simulation (if you will). Well he got the interaction and it is horrible.

Anyway, over the years the players have gotten much more rude, the players have gotten impatient. I have always hated to group, I have always despised trading with the assholes. This is the first league in a long time I have actively traded and it couldn't get any worse. GGG really needs to rethink things.

Chris is wrong.

-----

I have to comment on the brain dead idiots who think trading is just so lovely as it stands. You probably think the world is flat and that aliens live in New York City.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 19, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
Very simple solution, make an auction house game mode, no transfers allowed. Problem solved. Adjust the drop rates accordingly, let the players decide how they want to play.

Standard league
Auction House league
Solo Self Found league

/thread.
Remove all trading except for the old drop items on the ground method. The game is too easy all ready.

/thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info