Can I give away my account?

I have came into possession of two accounts.

I want to give away my 2nd.

Is that allowed?

I'm looking for someone who wants it really bad. And who wants to play on hardcore league with me.

Its a really lonely without game rooms/arenas/etc..
And I don't feel like shouting #Anyone wanna play with me?
every time i login.

So let me know VIA post or PM.
It's perfectly allowed :).

I'd love the second account!!!!! I'll make a character and play HC with you with a new Character!

Please!!
Last edited by pathofexile1 on Mar 7, 2012, 10:03:20 PM
really? yes its allowed. just pm someone your login and passwd and done with. no legalities :)its like breaking off the conjoined Popsicle to share with a friend. All good and eh um. I could be that friend ;) kidding do what you want but i wouldnt mind playing with someon who could has played.
ouch, grammar is rockin' in that post. but you get the jist
Technically no.

Account Registration: To acquire or make full use of any of the Website, Materials and Services you will need to register for a Grinding Gear Games member account (“Member Account”). If you do choose to register for a Member Account you warrant that all information and personal details you provide to Grinding Gear Games are correct. You may not transfer your registration or any rights you may have in your Member Account to any other person or entity.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
really? my bad then. did not know that. thanks for the heads up
"
zeto wrote:
Technically no.

Account Registration: To acquire or make full use of any of the Website, Materials and Services you will need to register for a Grinding Gear Games member account (“Member Account”). If you do choose to register for a Member Account you warrant that all information and personal details you provide to Grinding Gear Games are correct. You may not transfer your registration or any rights you may have in your Member Account to any other person or entity.

Oh nevermind then everyone! Sorry about that! Thank you for the information Zeto.
hey zeto, can he have the beta removed from the account and have you put it on someone else's account?

just another option to try to get some one else in this game that wants to play!

ps... ty grinding gears for this game, it is alot of fun (though im under computer reconstruction so delayed playing for a bit...but im trollin the forums on a regular basis..

I dont want ppl to think its an inactive account.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
Last edited by repeatloader on Mar 8, 2012, 4:36:48 AM
i'd like to play with U in hardcore league, send me log&pass please. and your in-game nickname.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
yuriy wrote:
i'd like to play with U in hardcore league, send me log&pass please. and your in-game nickname.

A mod already said it was not allowed. but maybe he can have them xfer the beta access for ya.

Wish ya luck on getting in beta!
TY Phranx for the Beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info