I will grind forever in Twilight Strand for Oni

"
brunowa wrote:
I leveled a character to level 90... Bought an Ori, and started my Scion Spectral Throw and you're still in Twilight?

Yes, and I'm having DELICIOUS ice cream. I know that's random, but it really is wonderful ice cream (fresh strawberries!)
If you've leveled more than one character (which is the right way to farm it, as you probably know) might as well stick to it until you get 2 of them, if there's even the slightest chance you'll be using weapon swap (I used one for clearing skill, the other for boss fights, for example). The second one is much easier than the first drop.

With all due respect to Charan, farming for Oni-Goroshi (post-nerf) was the single most soul-crushing thing I did in PoE (yet). I love the sword, I don't regret the grind, but never again. I'll just use them on the character that already has them.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Another item I've never seen. So many options here.

*Better post a screen when it drops for you. <3

oh dude, you missed that One Time Lots Of People Actually Liked Something I Added To The Game. I woke up to the event and it took a good two days to adjust. And it's all because GGG decided to make it WAY easier to get than I'd intended. Now it's much closer to what I had in mind...sort of. What I really had in mind couldn't be done, and the cards to trade for it are nowhere near as common as I'd like, but eh.

There is another thread with plenty of information though. Lots of screenies in the last 50 pages or so I suspect. I don't think I'll be updating it in a hurry.

You added something so amazing, people like me are grinding for it!

Well, in between eating ice cream, that is, :)
"
NemoJr wrote:

With all due respect to Charan, farming for Oni-Goroshi (post-nerf) was the single most soul-crushing thing I did in PoE (yet). I love the sword, I don't regret the grind, but never again. I'll just use them on the character that already has them.

Drop nerf was not Charans decision.
"
Another item I've never seen. So many options here.

*Better post a screen when it drops for you. <3

I will, cher :)
This is a fun game lads. Until it grinds your soul out LOL.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
NemoJr wrote:

It shouldn't have been anyone's decision. It's awful.
I have enough money to come to New Zealand.

That is not a threat, that is a plea
"
aerows wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
NemoJr wrote:

It shouldn't have been anyone's decision. It's awful.

Yeah well someone has to make those decisions because if nobody makse then PoE would never see daylight.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
NemoJr wrote:

I know. I was just being polite.

Moreover, I was trying to point out how sad it is that we have to go through such a 'soulless' grind to get an item with such 'personality' (both literally and figuratively).

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info