I will grind forever in Twilight Strand for Oni

But I am not really enjoying it. I've clocked - at level 7 - about 9 hours. I'm still going to grind for it, but damn. It's necessary for a Scion Spectral Throw build, and is the only piece of equipment that grows with you.

PoE really needs more "grow as you level" equipment.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 9:27:14 PM
I feel like I should buy you one to end your misery at the same I feel like just laughing at your misfortune.

I'M NOT A BAD PERSON
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hey, if you wish to buy me one, I will show up. Seriously.
I feel like after 9 hours youre committed to the grind. Similar to when youre trying to 6L and you've spent 2000 fusings and even though it would have been cheaper to use vorici in the first place you just have to keep trying to get lucky.
Still grinding.
Anyone that wants to sell me one is so welcome, I'll start a parade.
IF you alt regal spam a decent stat stick you get half of Oni Dmg.
That's in Incursion, I guess?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Yes, I had it before in Beastly. It rocks for a Scion Spectral Throw build.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I don't know what I think about this other than 'eh, whatever rocks your socks' but She's duly impressed. I'll never do the hunt again myself. I'm surprised to discover I don't really enjoy wielding it that much. And I spent so long writing those damn lines (and still getting some wrong, some real stinkers in there) I'm happier not hearing them again.

Spectral throw huh? I always liked the look of the sword with that one. And the very appropriate impression that no matter how many times you try to throw Her away, She just damn well keeps coming back...

At this point, I'm committed. Or should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info