So... is arc overpowered? or just traps?

People are only noticing traps now because of arc and the cooldown removal of certain trap gems.

Wait till people realize that lightning trap has always been incredibly strong and is even better with this league.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Jun 18, 2018, 5:13:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Arcs DPS doubled in builds I had stored in PoB after update. I dont think it's OP though tops out about 1m DPS self cast with is less many things. Traps/mines are OP because you get many "casts" for one throw as opposed to self casting. Then again you have to like that playstyle. mines/traps like kinda like totems. I don't think people really like it they just like multiplier involved.

I feel traps/mines/totems we are bribed into playing because everyone would prefer to self cast or run fast builds like KB. So they give you like 4x DPS on boss to play them.

This. Mines were already one of the best choice for killing bosses. Totems were already the safest playstyle.

I don't want to summon objects that play the game for me. Those builds should do LESS damage than self-cast builds because self-cast builds are, by definition, riskier.

The reason mine builds weren't popular isn't because they were underpowered. In fact, they were fantastic at killing bosses. The reason they weren't popular is because they feel awful to play for most people. That's fine. You don't need to punish self-casters by basically forcing them to switch into something that sucks to play just to do competitive damage.
eh, I got to maps with my essence drain char and got arc for curse on hit... lvl 6 was doing 1/3 of monsters hp on a t1. you tell me.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info