Please add an indication "I've already done this room" to Temple

Given how much backtracking you have to do to get around the Temple, and how so many Temple runs just blend together in memory, it would be nice to have some visual indication that you've already done this room or that room, when you look at the map.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 1:14:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just press Tab and look on the map? If you been to a room it will be there if not then it will be hidden?
He's talking about when you go into the temple, not during incursions.

It would be nice to know, but I don't see how it could be implemented. Maybe something to do with the doors in between rooms.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
What do you mean by "done"? Cleared it? Or have cleared it in the past? Don't get what you mean.
No comment on the op's suggestion, but I will say that the layout / room connections should have been more intuitive in relation to the 'pyramid' map.

It's harder than it needs to be to find your way around the temple, despite having 2 (two) different maps to refer to.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
Xavathos wrote:
He's talking about when you go into the temple, not during incursions.

Yes, and the answer is still the same... Press tab, and see whether the area is visible on the map or not. If visible, you've visited it.
Better wolud be that "this chamber already done in challanges" - the one killing architects. That would be usefull.

Any other is just not needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info