(3.3)Double strike uber elder farm pick ur budget Incursion O_O

"
Remeliss wrote:
How do you use Anger and Hatred, they both reserve 50% mana and I can't find anything in your build that reduces mana reservations.

--HELMET 4l for aura & portal if u don't have Enlighten lv4 or duo cri from watcher's eye use ash instead (different only 400k -.-" but safe a lot ex)

It says right top of gem link section
Last edited by izuck on Jun 20, 2018, 5:00:14 PM
"
Remeliss wrote:
How do you use Anger and Hatred, they both reserve 50% mana and I can't find anything in your build that reduces mana reservations.

im using enlighten lv 4.
I'm currently playing this build in incursion and I'm liking it for all the content I've gotten through so far. After playing around with PoB I'm still only at around 300k effective dps (with single target setup) although I'm not 100% sure that I'm configuring calculations correctly. If anyone could give me a gear check to make sure I'm not missing anything that'd be great. I'm looking for advice on what items I should work towards getting next in order to push my build and dps to the next level (was thinking of going for a better weapon or stat stick next).

Here's my current gear and setup:

Last edited by BGOHHH on Jun 22, 2018, 10:14:07 PM
"
BGOHHH wrote:
I'm currently playing this build in incursion and I'm liking it for all the content I've gotten through so far. After playing around with PoB I'm still only at around 300k effective dps (with single target setup) although I'm not 100% sure that I'm configuring calculations correctly. If anyone could give me a gear check to make sure I'm not missing anything that'd be great. I'm looking for advice on what items I should work towards getting next in order to push my build and dps to the next level (was thinking of going for a better weapon or stat stick next).

Here's my current gear and setup:

can u gimme ur pob? ty
why the fuck do u have a 20ex jewel but such a crappy weapon?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Dafii on Jun 23, 2018, 2:36:07 AM
"
BGOHHH wrote:

Sell your Jewel and buy a good rapier and offhend)
I got lucky and bought it for 6.5ex.

Here's the link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/U9xNnVyY

Last edited by BGOHHH on Jun 23, 2018, 4:22:36 AM
"
BGOHHH wrote:
I got lucky and bought it for 6.5ex.

Here's the link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/U9xNnVyY

vaal double strike = 310k
double strike = 1.4m

O_O
Vaal double strike on your PoB is 1.1mil, that mostly coming from a better weapon, offhand and enchant?
"
BGOHHH wrote:
Vaal double strike on your PoB is 1.1mil, that mostly coming from a better weapon, offhand and enchant?

i think coming from main hand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info