[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper/Uber | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

wrong thread
Last edited by d_dong on Aug 31, 2018, 6:55:32 AM
Update? Life version?
https://pastebin.com/cx0z5mnZ <<+3 bow, 21 CA, 15 WITHER STACKS, hindered

still need to see toxic rain in action to make sure it can maintain 15 stacks with withering touch.
Gonna start the new league tonight. A day late. But I was wondering how y’all are doing those who started with this build with the new caustic arrow?

Leolarizza, I watched your character through your character page and noticed you started out with essence drain and the leveling trees posted by OP. When did you switch to caustic arrow/toxic rain and when did you respec to the energy shield tree?

I would think it would be a little bit difficult to get dex early on as the witch.
I've just been leveling with blade vortex and it feels great. I'm using herald of purity just for the fun of it, herald of agony and a chance to poison gem would probably be pretty solid with bv. I don't see myself switching until I farm a tabula from blood aqueducts, but you can probably switch around act 6 if you really want.
That’s good to hear. I played BV during flashback but as a elementalist. One question, did you follow the OP’s leveling trees from the guide? Where you start with the spell damage nodes or did you go straight energy shield?

Also what is the first ascendency passive are y’all taking?
I just grabbed the ES nodes. Didn't feel like using that many respecs, the damage seems fine.
As you all could tell, I plan on skipping this league as I'm busy with other things. I did briefly see CA was reworked, and they added a new skill(?) I think.

Besides that I'm not aware of any other massive changes. Good luck in the league, everybody.

Obviously I can't promise this guide is completely up to date, nor optimized until I come back to the game (probably next league).
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 1, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
"
Adultswim3 wrote:
I just grabbed the ES nodes. Didn't feel like using that many respecs, the damage seems fine.

Have you made it to maps yet? I haven't started the league yet, but will do in a couple of hours.

Thinking about this or life based ranger.
"
Gonna start the new league tonight. A day late. But I was wondering how y’all are doing those who started with this build with the new caustic arrow?

Leolarizza, I watched your character through your character page and noticed you started out with essence drain and the leveling trees posted by OP. When did you switch to caustic arrow/toxic rain and when did you respec to the energy shield tree?

I would think it would be a little bit difficult to get dex early on as the witch.

I started with CA from the start as a trickster, focus on getiting a 4g 4l asap, ca, pierce, mirage archer, and swift affliction is what i used until blood aqueduct and got tabula. Everything on my character atm is ssf.

Single target can feel lackluster at times, but the clear speed is pretty good.

If you're just starting off, pick up a short bow and roll resists on it in act 1 and just use that until you get a higher variant of the 1.5 as bow, and start rolling it for attack speed. Or buy a quill rain. Also buy Ondar's clasp gloves to offset the attack speed penalty from mirage archer as well.

Just killed kitava currently. Next plan is to farm either hedge maze for porcupine, or push maps asap to try and farm the gardens map for it.
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on Sep 2, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info