[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper/Uber | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

I only have one 6-Link +3 bow. Which skill should I link it with? CA or ED?
"
Fallbringer wrote:
I only have one 6-Link +3 bow. Which skill should I link it with? CA or ED?

Follow the "Budget" gem links.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Level 47, dying from everything.
Need help (act 6) with gearing
I have 2+ quad tabs full of Uniques.
Thank you
Last edited by mikocharnel on Jun 24, 2018, 6:02:48 PM
Build looks fun, gonna try this on HC, thanks a lot
I love your build! I just have one question, if you would have to choose between shield regen or faster start of shield regen on a watcher's eye, which one would you prioritize? Because one with both mods goes for 1 mirror and i don't have that much money !

Thanks!
"
jimsummit wrote:
I love your build! I just have one question, if you would have to choose between shield regen or faster start of shield regen on a watcher's eye, which one would you prioritize? Because one with both mods goes for 1 mirror and i don't have that much money !

Thanks!

Thank you. Faster Start is king for sure.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
zomagord wrote:
Build looks fun, gonna try this on HC, thanks a lot

Thanks, good luck. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How viable on SSF flashback do you think this would be (SC). I have been looking for a good CA build for a long time and I theory crafted my own today. My tree ended up very similar to yours but the gear was much different. I love the use of the quiver but I feel like league start SSF, it would be decently hard to get unless i get lucky and chance it. Any advice? and would you suggest not running this build at all untill I get the quiver? or could I just go about my low level maps using whatever I find until I get lucky?
Last edited by Immortalis18 on Aug 2, 2018, 8:31:27 PM
"
Immortalis18 wrote:
How viable on SSF flashback do you think this would be (SC). I have been looking for a good CA build for a long time and I theory crafted my own today. My tree ended up very similar to yours but the gear was much different. I love the use of the quiver but I feel like league start SSF, it would be decently hard to get unless i get lucky and chance it. Any advice? and would you suggest not running this build at all untill I get the quiver? or could I just go about my low level maps using whatever I find until I get lucky?

I think this build is a great league starter.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Immortalis18 wrote:

I think this build is a great league starter.

Is leveling better as BV or CA?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info